Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

USPS

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone in the Atlanta area know if there is a problem with USPS.
Are they shut down as part of Uncle Donald's temper tantrum??
I've had an order, supposedly delivered to USPS on Jan 2 and nothing in tracking since.
Any info appreciated
cheers

USPS is not affected by the shutdown... they are self funded. When a delivery fails to your home, where would the item be held? Also does the info on the USPS site indicate someone signed for it? Also the seller should be able to initiate a tracking of the package, as the designated shipper.

USPS is not affected by the shutdown... they are self funded. When a delivery fails to your home, where would the item be held? Also does the info on the USPS site indicate someone signed for it? Also the seller should be able to initiate a tracking of the package, as the designated shipper.

Hasn't got anywhere near that far yet.
Was received at Tucker (suburb in east Atlanta) at 3;19pm Jan 2 ...nothing since.
I was just on the USPS web site and found mention of power being restored at the NDC at 3:30pm on Jan 3, maybe that has slowed their operations up.
Wow...that site is as big as a Boeing factory
Normally things move quite quickly thru USPS until it gets to the overseas part
cheers

Last edited:
Hi all,
Does anyone in the Atlanta area know if there is a problem with USPS.
Are they shut down as part of Uncle Donald's temper tantrum??
I've had an order, supposedly delivered to USPS on Jan 2 and nothing in tracking since.
Any info appreciated
cheers

I was wondering the same question about USPS. I have a package that was turned over to USPS on Dec 27th, and since then the only status provided is "In Transit to Next Facility." Mine was also originally scheduled to be delivered on Jan 2nd.

Hasn't got anywhere near that far yet.
Was received at Tucker (suburb in east Atlanta) at 3;19pm Jan 2 ...nothing since.
I was just on the USPS web site and found mention of power being restored at the NDC at 3:30pm on Jan 3, maybe that has slowed their operations up.
Wow...that site is as big as a Boeing factory
Normally things move quite quickly thru USPS until it gets to the overseas part
cheers

Well, as of this morning when I turned the computer on, about 2 hours ago, the package is finally on the move.
Actually traveled all the way from Atlanta to Miami!!!!
Only took 4 days....
cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval