Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

VENOM Will have a battery for the H in the next couple of weeks !!!

Reaction score
I talked to the guys from Venom at Flight Fest this past weekend and got the scoop on the battery. Not sure of the mah but I can only assume they will make it slightly better then whats currently available to drive people in there direction. Just though some of you might like to know this info.

The smart play is a battery tray and a normal lipo for me.

No point in having standard style batts and having adapters to charge them.

I may be lazy but it seems more convenient to have the same shape/type battery. Using a battery tray for some batteries, then not for others complicates my fun a little too much. But I do see where it would be good if you had all standard batteries.

Reactions: abinder
When my own tray comes the standard batts will be sold, zero interest in them here but as you say, different strokes for different folks.

Yuneec is locking us into using their batteries.nprice wise you won't be saving much and you will need some kind of adapting plug.

Great! Can't wait. Always a quality product from them. Will wait to purchase extra batteries until more is know :)

Talked to a rep from Venom in length yesterday and they will be releasing a 7100mAh for the 'H' in three months that should be nothing less than great. It also should be priced around $139.00, if not cheaper. That battery will be hard to beat.

7100mAh. Oh man, I would love just a couple of more minutes flying time. Please tell them to speed it up, lol. Most of us will be onto something new by then.

Talked to a rep from Venom in length yesterday and they will be releasing a 7100mAh for the 'H' in three months that should be nothing less than great. It also should be priced around $139.00, if not cheaper. That battery will be hard to beat.

:):):):):):):):)

I sure hope their flight packs are better than the ones they sell for RC car applications because those are a straight up JOKE! With the IRs I have been seeing on my OEM Yuneec packs I have no reason to switch.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-22-26-35-1.png o_O where are these Venom batteries? Several weeks late? Your aware the connector on the yuneec battery is patented.

Last edited:
They can be rough all they want. I have been working with and analyzing lipo batteries since the inception of the chemistry. I have yet to test a Venom pack that i was impressed with. They sell products buy intense marketing with exaggerated specs to people who actually believe everything they read. Sorry.... its true.

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval