Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Very interesting and impressive at the same time.

Reaction score
It would appear that the H batteries are slightly underrated on capacity. Just charged my pack @2c (10.8 amps) from full discharge (3.2v per cell) and it took 6350mah. My q500 packs were the same way. Im beginning to wonder if the ratings are based off of actual flight time capacity. Either way im impressed with these batteries. :)20160607_194120.jpg

That may account why they are almost 100 grams heavier that a normal 5000ma battery. Is yuneec cheating on flight time by making it look better than it is.

It would appear that the H batteries are slightly underrated on capacity. Just charged my pack @2c (10.8 amps) from full discharge (3.2v per cell) and it took 6350mah. My q500 packs were the same way. Im beginning to wonder if the ratings are based off of actual flight time capacity. Either way im impressed with these batteries. :)View attachment 922

So the Batteries capacity is nearly 1000ma more than it says on the Tin - Excellent.

It would appear that the H batteries are slightly underrated on capacity. Just charged my pack @2c (10.8 amps) from full discharge (3.2v per cell) and it took 6350mah. My q500 packs were the same way. Im beginning to wonder if the ratings are based off of actual flight time capacity. Either way im impressed with these batteries. :)View attachment 922

Seems over discharged.

It would appear that the H batteries are slightly underrated on capacity. Just charged my pack @2c (10.8 amps) from full discharge (3.2v per cell) and it took 6350mah. My q500 packs were the same way. Im beginning to wonder if the ratings are based off of actual flight time capacity. Either way im impressed with these batteries. :)
Seems over discharged.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Even 3.3V or 3.4V freaks me out. Wow!
Hey @Davin thanks for the info. Looks like you've got an iCharger there (I use the 406Duo).

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Even 3.3V or 3.4V freaks me out. Wow!
Hey @Davin thanks for the info. Looks like you've got an iCharger there (I use the 406Duo).

3.2 is fine. I routinely take my touring car packs down to that and charge those @35 amps wuth no problems ever. The 406 is a great unit I have one of those as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval