Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Vidéo Recording !!

Reaction score
Good evening to all ,

I made my first video today, and I filmed for 8 minutes and I see on the SD card two videos instead of just one.
The 8-minute video was cut into two videos (Yun0001 & Yun0002 files) The first one is 5 minutes and the second 3 minutes : that's normal??

Thanks to you:)

Christof

Good evening to all ,

I made my first video today, and I filmed for 8 minutes and I see on the SD card two videos instead of just one.
The 8-minute video was cut into two videos (Yun0001 & Yun0002 files) The first one is 5 minutes and the second 3 minutes : that's normal??

Thanks to you:)

Christof
Yes this is normal. It allows for more manageable files.

Christof, that is the way the video records. As I understand it, that is because of the file format of the videos. The Yuneec and DJI units both do the same thing. I don't know about any other makes.

I read on the Forum that it was every time videos of 5 minutes looking for a bit.;)

What software do you use to merge the videos?

Tank you.

Ok I also found: Freemake video Converter and MovieMaker

Thanks guys:)

Christof, that is the way the video records. As I understand it, that is because of the file format of the videos. The Yuneec and DJI units both do the same thing. I don't know about any other makes.
I know that earlier dji products didn't split the video files. I also fly a Phantom 2 Vision + (but not for much longer, I'm going to retire it in the new year) and that just produces just the one file if I let it record continuously.

Hello ,

Thanks for the precision Shadowolf. It's not bad either this cut of video files in 5 minutes at YUNEEC.

No problem FlushVision, I know Dji, I have a P3.

Nice day:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater