Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video caparison of the H and the P4

Reaction score
This is a short comparison of my p4 and my H I created.

Last edited:
For me it was difficult to compare the two videos "head to head" because they were photographing different scenes at the same time. They did not look much different and that could be due to different camera settings.

For me it was difficult to compare the two videos "head to head" because they were photographing different scenes at the same time. They did not look much different and that could be due to different camera settings.
They where on the same ISO and shutter speed but I did notice that the camera looked like it was on auto. Also this was me just having fun flying around and I figured I would post it on here just for entertainment. Ill be doing a better comparison in the next few days

In this comparison, H video is lighter with greater contrast. Much more pleasing.

U had a more of the horizon when the props appeared on the H. noticed when you seen slight hint of prop on phamtom the horizon was lowered even more to half of the H. Not a fair comparison in that respect.

Thanks. Overall, I like the video of the P4 better but it looked like there was more cloudiness in the H video. Were they shot very close together in time or at the same time?

You might want to edit your first post to clarify that the left is the P4 and the right is the TH. Since your introductory sentence mentions them in reverse order and only identify the source in the first few seconds of the video, folks might get them mixed up.

I'm satisfied with the photo/video quality of the TH overall but think it may be a bit below the P4. Some of that could be in-camera processing and that might get chagned with firmware updates. Also, I'm taking into account that the TH is overall a much better value than the P4. It costs less, includes a nice quality display, retracting landing gear, and 360 ginbal so I would not be surprised if resources put into the camera were a bit less than the P4.

Thanks. Overall, I like the video of the P4 better but it looked like there was more cloudiness in the H video. Were they shot very close together in time or at the same time?

You might want to edit your first post to clarify that the left is the P4 and the right is the TH. Since your introductory sentence mentions them in reverse order and only identify the source in the first few seconds of the video, folks might get them mixed up.

I'm satisfied with the photo/video quality of the TH overall but think it may be a bit below the P4. Some of that could be in-camera processing and that might get chagned with firmware updates. Also, I'm taking into account that the TH is overall a much better value than the P4. It costs less, includes a nice quality display, retracting landing gear, and 360 ginbal so I would not be surprised if resources put into the camera were a bit less than the P4.

I agree with you, Im going to try and do another comparison of there video quality and film the same exact backgrounds. I also want to do an in depth comparison of them both I just need find the time to film and edit.

Looks like your white balance on the H went haywire after going over the hill. There's way too much of the sky showing which messes with the quality of the H. As a rule of thumb, the CGO3 cameras tend to like about 1/4 sky above horizon, 3/4 land for best results when on Auto.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval