Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video How To

This is my first time using my typhoon H plus. How do I enable my sims card to start recording video?

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you are new to drones or to Yuneec, this forum has a vast amount of documentation to help you along. The first thing I would urge you to do is; Understand that the Typhoon H Plus is VERY different from the standard Typhoon H. Many people still confuse the two and some, don't even know for sure which model they have. I say this because you posted about the Plus in the standard Typhoon section so please make sure you have a Plus.

From there as mentioned above there is a VASTLY improved manual located in the Typhoon H Plus How To section as a sticky thread (always at top), HERE is a link to that thread, the first post contains two links, a Check List and the Manual - download those to your computer and you will find it has all the tricks and tips that have been compiled by one of our members from contributions from many Plus users.

PS. I assume you are asking about the SD card to record video? The SD card slot is located on the bottom of the camera, under a removable flap.

Reactions: DCH and Mike Irish
Do you have a plus or the older H model? Just checking it's been overlooked many times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech