Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Problems. Q 500

I've done a little more research and found that the problem I was having was due to the Windows Media Player and so far not with the camera. I have only tested it indoors. In the post above, Eagle's Eye suggested a new media player. I think I'm going to do this and give it a shot. The problem seems to be with the resolution. I am able to see the video in the lowest Res settings but not in the higher ones. I can do my editing in Photoshop and it's player but was unable to watch it with my present Windows player. I'm sure that there are upgrades to this player and I just haven't got around to upgrading it.. So there you have it. From reading above, I think some might benefit from what I have found, but others might be experiencing different issues. Please keep this thread going until we have a handle on the problem. Thanks.

hey guys, I just recorded flight video approximately 4 minutes worth. When I take the SD card and open on my laptop.
It shows an MP4 format. When I play the video I get no pictures. Perhaps it is the wrong format for my player?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots