Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Recording

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why when I'm recording everything seems fine but when I put the sd card in my laptop and look at the files instead of one file it have two to three files. I never stop the recording or pause it.

Can someone please tell me why when I'm recording everything seems fine but when I put the sd card in my laptop and look at the files instead of one file it have two to three files. I never stop the recording or pause it.
The maximum file size when using a Fat32 format is 2 GB. To prevent file corruption, most cameras break video into 5 min segments. If you put the files together in video editing software, the transition is seamless and will appear as a single file.

Reactions: Texas_Willie
That's normal for the TH. Not sure about other Yuneec products but is certainly normal for the TH.

Having come to the TH from dji products (Phantom 2 Vision and Vision plus) I was used to having just the one file if I took video for the duration of the flight, only having multiple video files if I stopped recording to take a picture, say. Having two, three and even four files without stopping the recording seemed strange to me at first, but I fully understand why the TH does that: If a file goes bad you don't necessarily loose the whole recording...just part of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misfit88