Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Sound no longer records

Reaction score
My Video Sound no longer records on my Q500 4k!
Anyone know how to turn sound off & on?

Reaction score
My Video Sound no longer records on my Q500 4k!
Anyone know how to turn sound off & on?
The setting for recording with sound has to set ON for each time you start your copter with power on. If you shutdown your copter, the sound recording will automatically set to off.

One of the stupid things yuneec has programmed :(

Reaction score
That AND re-setting white balance to auto and ev re-setting to zero every time you bring it in to change batteries !!! My pre flight procedure is to always set audio on. .. white balance to sunny ....and ev to -1.5 when in the 4K 24p mode.

Reaction score
I just bought my drone yesterday at Wal-Mart, didn't know what model number it was, it does record video, however, it did not record any audio on my Breeze drone, so can anybody please help me with that? If you have any information, thanks, I'd be interested.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just bought my drone yesterday at Wal-Mart, didn't know what model number it was, it does record video, however, it did not record any audio on my Breeze drone, so can anybody please help me with that? If you have any information, thanks, I'd be interested.
You are posting about the Breeze in an area for the Q500. I ran across your post by accident.

In response, the Breeze does not record audio at all.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDePhillips