Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I do a 10 minute video it splits it up to three mp4 files on my SD card. Is there a setting for this? Is this just the way it is? I have not done anything to the camera settings since I got the drone. Typhoon H Plus.

This is normal, video clips are broken at the five minute mark. They will align seamlessly when put one after the other in your editor if you wish to make a continuous video.

Last edited:
5 minute segments. One file gets corrupted and all is not lost. I also have a Phantom that records all in one file. If that corrupts then I've lost the lot.

@Papajoe
FYI
Make sure you always turn off the video before shutting the H down. If not it will show up as a corrupt file on your card.
Don't get discouraged though it's still there.
You will have to reinsert the card back into the camera, turn on the st16 and then the H.
Once you have a live picture from the camera, press the camera recon button for a couple seconds then turn off.
Now you can review that corrupted portion of the video, those few seconds will also be there.

Reactions: Tazmaniac
@Papajoe
FYI
Make sure you always turn off the video before shutting the H down. If not it will show up as a corrupt file on your card.
Don't get discouraged though it's still there.
You will have to reinsert the card back into the camera, turn on the st16 and then the H.
Once you have a live picture from the camera, press the camera recon button for a couple seconds then turn off.
Now you can review that corrupted portion of the video, those few seconds will also be there.

It should be noted: the above technique works for an H480/CGO3+ combo, but does NOT work for this “senior moment” if using an H520/E50. At least not my H520.

As part of my post flight routine, I try to make sure I stop the video AND press the still button. That ensures the previous video recording has closed properly. Problem is, I sometimes still forget, especially if distracted. Something I keep working on.

Not sure there is a cure... senior moments~distractions.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet11guru