Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video

Reaction score
OK.....I've looked and I've searched so no abuse or rude suggestions, please!!! ?
How do I insert a video in a thread???
Forum system won't accept mp4's that are saved on the camera micro sd card.
Thanks in advance
Cheers

@TyphoonPete if you’re going to be making a lot of videos, setup a YouTube channel. You can choose to make your videos private or public. Then just link to them in your threads here.

Just be careful using copyright sources....like music for your videos. YouTube will slap you for it and even lock you out if you do it too much.

@TyphoonPete if you’re going to be making a lot of videos, setup a YouTube channel. You can choose to make your videos private or public. Then just link to them in your threads here.

Just be careful using copyright sources....like music for your videos. YouTube will slap you for it and even lock you out if you do it too much.
Thank you Sir, Not planning it at the moment, but who knows down the track
cheers

As far as posting on this forum... using the setting of "Private" will block YouTube videos from being embedded here... use the "Unlisted" setting.

As far as copyright issues, we have an entire stickied thread of copyright free music for your production needs:

Royalty Free Music for Your Videos

The author only requests credit listing at the end of your video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater