Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

View camera SD card on ST16?

Reaction score
I'm stumped. I've read reference to it, but can't find how to view the images/videos on the SD card taken from the camera and put in the ST16. I see nothing anywhere in my ST16 indicating that a card is in there or how to view it. Is this possible and how do you do it. Thanks.
Clem
Lawton, Oklahoma

You can remove card from H and insert into the ST or depending on your firmware on ST you can view footage that is recorded automatically into the ST. You have to browse into the files to find it but I don't remember the exact folder.

I'm stumped. I've read reference to it, but can't find how to view the images/videos on the SD card taken from the camera and put in the ST16. I see nothing anywhere in my ST16 indicating that a card is in there or how to view it. Is this possible and how do you do it. Thanks.
Clem
Lawton, Oklahoma
If you go to Pad and then File Manager you should see a symbol for the sdcard. Tap on that to view the list of files.

Turn the screen on the ST 16 you will see bottom right little triangle above that gear looking thing press that.

You know guys it takes many many batteries and flying the typhoon H with the ST 16 to figure out just half of the stuff that's on this beast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33