Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Want To Know What The AMA Is Doing With Your Money?

Reaction score
  • Angry
Reactions: Steve Carr
Another screed by Eagan. He is a long time AMA hater. Loves to point out faults but has done little himself other than to complain endlessly.

LOL
Well if you don't have someone who is willing to move around the cow manure pile once in a while you find yourself knee deep in sheet. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
ANd sometimes the same old noise from the local crow is predictable and annoying.

Depends on if you agree with the old crow, I tend to agree with him. Your millage may differ. :rolleyes:

I just look at the path the AMA has taken since inception of the first ARC committee. Little for modelers, much to assure continuance of the AMA.

AMA's latest gambit is the prayer that the FRIA concept in the RID NPRM will drive members to their door. I doubt it will. I have pretty much accepted that the hobby of flying RC airplanes and helis is pretty much over and will be gone in around 3 to 4 years. FAA repeated again this week that they plan to have the RID Final Rule out by year's end. And that starts the countdown to the end for the RC airplane hobby.

Multicopters I think will be fine. Much of our current gear will become obsolete, but vendors will adapt, we will buy new stuff and continue on.

Reactions: Thecloth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace