Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WANTED: LED Status Indications Card

Reaction score
Hope someone can help. My Q did not ship w/ the LED Status Indications reference card. I called Yuneec, they had nothing they could mail me. I'm aware of the PDF on their site, only problem is I don't have a color printer and it's kinda small. I would like to get the actual LSI card to have in the field w/ me.

If I can't get me hands on an actual card, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to scan theirs and email me a copy. Then I can get it printed and laminated at Staples.

Worst case scenario, Crayola to the rescue.... ;)

Thanks!

Bren

Can Staples print the PDF file then laminate it?

I have one laminated for my Q500 in the case. I have never used it. Not saying it is not a good idea but from what I have found it is just extra stuff to carry. The common errors you should know anyways without looking on a chart. If you have to look at the chart it is to late already :)

As long as you see a steady purple with a white blink on the main underbelly LED, the front LEDs are steady white, and the rear LEDs are steady red, you're good. Anything else and you need to land and cycle the power to see if it straightens out.

Hope someone can help. My Q did not ship w/ the LED Status Indications reference card. I called Yuneec, they had nothing they could mail me. I'm aware of the PDF on their site, only problem is I don't have a color printer and it's kinda small. I would like to get the actual LSI card to have in the field w/ me.

If I can't get me hands on an actual card, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to scan theirs and email me a copy. Then I can get it printed and laminated at Staples.

Worst case scenario, Crayola to the rescue.... ;)

Thanks!

Bren
even if you take the file to have the color chart reproduce it's not worth the time just make a color copy of the page . the only time you will need it is if you run into trouble . the chart has changed so many times from the original .on my first Q the chart changed before i opened the box .if you can get a chart make sure it's for your Yuneec drone .

Reactions: Jafo
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• typhoon_q500plus_cheat_sheet_warning_sheet_v1.0.pdf
    425.3 KB · Views: 12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my