Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Watch me mode with Wizard only...

Reaction score
Well, im about to head up north for a nice long weekend with the fam and decided to test the Watch Me mode with the wizard alone. I was able to bind, take off and even start recording with no issues. I made sure the wizard was in Watch Me mode and not Follow Me mode but when i came in to check the video of how it looked i noticed half of my body was below the camera view. I walked around for awhile (even jogged for a bit) yet the camera angle was too high. Anyone else discover this happening or know a remedy? Any feedback is appreciated.

Just an update here: Brought my H to Vermont and Maine this past week and a half. And the Wizard was a bust. I could bind it to the H with no problems but I couldn't even manage to start recording. The wizard indicated it was in Smart Mode and in Watch Me mode yet none of it worked (it would only follow me but without it looking at me on my boat it's pointless, also pointless if it won't even record). Very Very disappointed in the outcome because I had planned on using it alot with the jet skis I have. Not sure what to do about it either.

Also noticed it's an absolute nightmare re-binding the ST16 back to the H once I used the Wizard on it's own. The H itself would connect but I had zero control over the pan/tilt of the CG03+.

Can't say it enough, very disappointed.

Am I the only one seeing these issues? If so I should probably send it back to Yuneec.

Ive noticed that after I binded the ST16 to the yuneec pc simulator, I had a hard time reconnecting it back to the H and to the Camera as well. I got it to finally work but it was a process (PIA). Another issue I noticed is it didn't fly as well as it did before I bound it to the sim and back. I'm wondering if the H needs to be re calibrated after it gets bound to something else or after every time you bind it to the wizard and then back again? So no you are not the only one that has had an issue like this.

Well, im about to head up north for a nice long weekend with the fam and decided to test the Watch Me mode with the wizard alone. I was able to bind, take off and even start recording with no issues. I made sure the wizard was in Watch Me mode and not Follow Me mode but when i came in to check the video of how it looked i noticed half of my body was below the camera view. I walked around for awhile (even jogged for a bit) yet the camera angle was too high. Anyone else discover this happening or know a remedy? Any feedback is appreciated.
When you use the Wizard with the H you can have a live view of the CGO+ camera by using a smartphone or tablet and download the app called CGO3 by Yuneec. To connect the CGO3 app to the camera first you need to bind the wizard with your H. Then open up your smartphone/tablet wifi and connect it to the Typhoon H CGO3+ camera. Then launch the CGO3 app. You should be able to have a live view of your H camera to your smartphone/tablet. Watch Tar's video and follow his steps.

Cheers!:D

I am experiencing the same exact problems. After I was unsuccessfull in binding the Wizard, I ended up losing the battery indicator on the ST16 during flight. I was on the phone with Yuneec support for over an hour and they asked me to send everything back to them for diagnosis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval