Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Waypoints

Reaction score
I hear that waypoints will be available for the new Typhoon H. Does anyone know if they will have firmware updates to upgrade the Q500+? Or if there are any 3rd party apps that will do waypoints?

Those are ideas that have been thrown around by veteran members of the forum to Yuneec but the only response came from members who heard through the grapevine.......NO!......One could only wish that they would, but then if they did who would need a Typhoon H?......Things that make you go Hmmmm!

I've been building D.I.Y. multicopters for years using the apm flight controllers. I'm sure if someone was say enough, they could swap out the stock Typhoon flight controller with an apm or naze flight controller and have all the programability they want. I've even added sonar to one of mine for a rudementary obstacle avoidance.

I've been building D.I.Y. multicopters for years using the apm flight controllers. I'm sure if someone was say enough, they could swap out the stock Typhoon flight controller with an apm or naze flight controller and have all the programability they want. I've even added sonar to one of mine for a rudementary obstacle avoidance.
Is it possible to change controllers to get better communication and reliability? At what cost?

Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval