Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

webflightpath.com

Reaction score
Hi folks

I just released yesterday my site WebFlightPath.com - Home where you can upload you flight logs and get lots of informations on your flight sessions, like Google Map 2D flying path, Google Earth 3D Replay, Flight interactive data chart, Time cumulative data. For each uploaded csv file you will get a KML, KMZ and GPX file. The GPX file can be used with no modifications in DashWare.

The site is completely free and will remain free.
Have fun !

[EDIT] Please note that the site is better rendered in the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera

Last edited:
You are welcome -M ;) Hope you will find it usefull !

Hi guys,

Today I made a small update : You can now comment your videos from the "My Videos" page (150 chars max).
Have fun !

New update today :

Added :
  • Error warnings
  • Flight mode
  • Motor status
  • Roll
  • Pitch
  • Yaw
to the flight chart. All charts have been reploted.

+ Added Prefered Unit choice in profile page (Metric/Imperial)

Last edited:
Reactions: zandoli
Hi pilots,

You can now select the unit of measurement for your flight logs.
The conversion automatically done to the chosen unit.
The "prefered unit" parameter of your account affects only the general display of the site, while the "unit" parameter of each log influences the different distance data.
When submitting a flight log, be sure to select the correct measurement uniton the form.
Note that you have the option to change this unit afterwards.
Thanks to Tom for alerting me on this point, this allowed me to quickly make a change to WebFligthPath.com!

Have fun!

@Rural-Geek:

this is what I get:

webflight.png

Yes just install Google Earth client, do not try to open the kml file with the browser unless you have not installed GE, otherwise it's useless.

Hi pilots,

New update today:
  • You can now download all auto-generated files (KML,KMZ,GPX) in ONE zipped file from the flight path map page
Capture du 2017-07-26 14-41-24.png

nice :)

why do I get this now:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

nice :)

why do I get this now:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Your log file does not contain any valid flight mode : in other words you switched on both the copter and the remote controller without flying (all f_mode codes at 16 = Initializing, Ready to start)

I fixed the issue, if you upload again this same flight log you will get a safe error message.

Reactions: kai_bcn
Please check your website as registrations are not working.
I just tried and it responded with 500 internal server error.
I tried again and then it said that email already exist. Never received activation email.
Tried to sent you message via your contact form but responded again with 500 internal server error.

Please check your website as registrations are not working.
I just tried and it responded with 500 internal server error.
I tried again and then it said that email already exist. Never received activation email.
Tried to sent you message via your contact form but responded again with 500 internal server error.

OK Fixed ! This was my fault ... I forgot a detail in the conf, It's OK NOW, the activation email has ben sent.
FYI the registration process worked well (I could see your registration), that's the email step that did not work well because of a silly error of me !

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval