Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Well Howdee! Great to have a new place to hang out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Been at PhantomPilots for a few months, glad you guys opened up a space for us Yuneec people.
Here's a partial fleet shot, a few more added since then (!)
fleet.jpg

Reactions: clackey and scvnr1
Ya, saw a bunch of those here at interdrone today was tempted to get one for my son.

from your guys knowledge do you know if there is a quad that can lift a dslr? Ive only heard of hex and octocopters that can do that... just wondering is all

Reactions: seiran01
Sure, any large (800mm or greater) quad with the right power system can lift a DSLR with gimbal. A good example is the Align M480L

Sure, any large (800mm or greater) quad with the right power system can lift a DSLR with gimbal. A good example is the Align M480L

The recently announced Tornado H920 also.;)

Reactions: dirkclod
True, but he specified quads. I have been checking out that Tornado, makes me want to move to the hex platform!

What I don't too much like about the Tornado is the "umbrella" configuration. Difficult to transport. Also 920mm is ginormous! I've been enjoying building and flying my hexes, F550 for APV and a Smart.H. for FPV. Fun to fly, stable and heavy lifters for their size.

But still, none of my self-built MRs match the Q in video stability.

Here's the Smart.H just after finishing the build.
smartH.jpg

Been at PhantomPilots for a few months, glad you guys opened up a space for us Yuneec people.
Here's a partial fleet shot, a few more added since then (!)
View attachment 2
I and welcome,
Nice collection I have one question the very small ones you have on the table, do you actually fly them, the reason I asked I received one from a drone manufacturer after making a suggestion regarding one of their drones many months ago but never flew it, so now I've seen yours I might get it out the drawer and give it a go, any tips I should know,

I and welcome,
Nice collection I have one question the very small ones you have on the table, do you actually fly them, the reason I asked I received one from a drone manufacturer after making a suggestion regarding one of their drones many months ago but never flew it, so now I've seen yours I might get it out the drawer and give it a go, any tips I should know,
HI. I have a couple of the small ones,though not the tiny tiny ones. Very short flight time 5 min or less and stay on the sticks. They go where they want. Keep it up and not too far,maybe 100 feet max. I still got one in the woods somewhere?? Keith C.

I and welcome,
@cheebs hasn’t signed on in over two years. You need to look at the date of a post before posting a reply. The last previous post in this thread was in Sep. of 2015 just shy of 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval