Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Well ****, now I have two...

Reaction score
In the heat of things after calling Horizon Hobby for the xx time and being told the soonest I would get one is June 22 I went and ordered one from one of the little guys that had them in stock. I decided to leave the other one on order until I had time to test fly the new one this weekend and then cancel it.

Guess what? I just got notification that the one from HH shipped!
First I could not get one and now I have a second one coming. Sorry Chris, wish I could just send it to you...

Reactions: tooshady
In the heat of things after calling Horizon Hobby for the xx time and being told the soonest I would get one is June 22 I went and ordered one from one of the little guys that had them in stock. I decided to leave the other one on order until I had time to test fly the new one this weekend and then cancel it.

Guess what? I just got notification that the one from HH shipped!
First I could not get one and now I have a second one coming. Sorry Chris, wish I could just send it to you...
I got 2 also....Not sure what im gonna do yet

Strap the wizard to the first ones landing gear, then put it in the air. Put the second one in the air and tell it to orbit the wizard.
Fly the first one and have fun filming yourself. :p

Reactions: HarveyC
Strap the wizard to the first ones landing gear, then put it in the air. Put the second one in the air and tell it to orbit the wizard.
Fly the first one and have fun filming yourself. :p
I have a Q-500 im gonna do that with...I seen some dude do it with an RC plane that was pretty cool

Now that I can do today. Stick the wizard in my addiction XL and follow it around!

I'm jealous. Here you guys got one shipped privately from HH and my hobby dealer guy can't even get his pre orders. That's just not right.

Have fun with them whatever you decide to do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval