Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What batteries to buy for typhoon h

Yeah, the place I got mine from doesn't have them anymore. It was Matrix Sight via Amazon...

I did find this. Despite being misadvertised as compatible with the Breeze (!) this is a killer price if they are in stock, which I now see they're not at the moment.
Might get 2 or 4 myself if they ever are, but I suspect that was a clearance price. I might call them and try and find out.

UPDATE: Yep, just phoned to check, and that was the end of that and no more of them from there. Thought it was too good to be true...

Last edited:
No, quite the opposite - after a few years of 'difficulties' I had read they were all sorted now :) But things may have changed again. I haven't bought any Yuneec originals since the 2 that came with the H Pro - they are still going strong a year later. But i try and keep up with what packs are where so when I do need them I know where to go...

The Morpilot I bought started off terribly, and I thought it was awful - voltage would drop from 16.8 to 15.2 very shortly after takeoff, but I kept going with it, and now it does actually give roughly the same flight times as the other 2 Yuneec packs, even though their voltages don't drop so dramatically on launch.
interesting sometimes you don't know which way to turn for a good battery.

No, quite the opposite - after a few years of 'difficulties' I had read they were all sorted now :) But things may have changed again. I haven't bought any Yuneec originals since the 2 that came with the H Pro - they are still going strong a year later. But i try and keep up with what packs are where so when I do need them I know where to go...

The Morpilot I bought started off terribly, and I thought it was awful - voltage would drop from 16.8 to 15.2 very shortly after takeoff, but I kept going with it, and now it does actually give roughly the same flight times as the other 2 Yuneec packs, even though their voltages don't drop so dramatically on launch.
They had a big order in middle of May but no batteries, apparently on backorder, they do have some older stock, but nothing fresh.

I did find this. Despite being misadvertised as compatible with the Breeze (!) this is a killer price if they are in stock, which I now see they're not at the moment.
Might get 2 or 4 myself if they ever are, but I suspect that was a clearance price. I might call them and try and find out.

UPDATE: Yep, just phoned to check, and that was the end of that and no more of them from there. Thought it was too good to be true...
Buzzflyer still has stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: AeroJ
Good old Buzzflyer. Bought my first ever flying kit from them, and they were brilliant... really really helpful. Makes me not mind paying a bit over the odds for batteries from those guys...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430