Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What did they miss in the new firmware

After my nice flights today, I have to agree the cross hairs are missed. Would be nice if you could have OFF, SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE. Would also be nice if there were some indication of degrees of camera tilt.

Dragon, you mean that black AUX button does not reset everything?????:D

Reactions: abinder
I would like to see the warning Led light sequence be displayed via telemetry as a 'current flight mode' or the like, trying to see these light sequences and learn them is a bit of a chore especially as they can only be seen during a narrow flight position/envelope at a close range.

This update is very good. A company that listens to its consumers and makes the recommended changes is going to be the UAV leader. If they incorporate MAPVIEW DJI fanboys will have nothing to shake their pom poms about. Bob's list is spot on as well. The AUX button controlling the GPS on/off with a 2 second press would be great. For legal purposes it could be set up that you would have to turn this feature on in the GUI.

Reactions: abinder
I would like to see the warning Led light sequence be displayed via telemetry as a 'current flight mode' or the like, trying to see these light sequences and learn them is a bit of a chore especially as they can only be seen during a narrow flight position/envelope at a close range.

What 'current flight mode' are you talking about ?
RTH, Angle mode, and Smart mode ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Abinder,
Yes basically anything the LED warning lights are trying to tell us could be displayed as text on top of the transmitter screen next to the 'Welcome Pilot' or possibly just a tick in a box. I personally hate lights which try to communicate something which cant be seen that easily and flash all to quickly to be able to see what's happening.

Reactions: Hunter_Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430