Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What is wrong with my video ?

Your first video was rendered at 24fps. The second at 60fps. There's your problem!
You can right click the video as its playing in YT and select "Stats for Nerds" to see the frame rate.

why pan 360 so quick. It is too fast for nice video, and depending on your shutter speed it will be either blurred our stutter when doing a fast 360 pan, unless you up your frame rate or buy a drone with a high end camera. The SD card definitely matters, however as indicated this doesn't seem to be a factor. I recommend slow pans and flight recording in a higher resolution, then increase speed in post production. What is your purpose of the video? To just record a flight, or make a beautiful video? If it is the latter, then slow it down. I had this problem at first because you want to get the most amount of video in the time the battery allows, however professionals go slow and have multiple battery changes. If you watch enough videos you will see the nicest south videos are either done at a significant altitude/ distance from the subject. If it is a fast video close to the subject that looks smooth. I guarantee it was done at a slower speed and sped up in post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic