Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the longest you have had to wait on Yuneec service

Reaction score
well I thought I'd find out if I'm the only one. I had my q500+ worked on by Yuneec service only to get it back with flight time of 6min Max. I had to send it back and as of this post it's been 31 days that they have had possession of it however it has not even been sent to repair. No calls returned with answers, no email replies other than generic ones saying they are updating my requests.
Would really like to know if this is just me, thanks

Sounds like a worn out main lipo battery problem for the short flight time.
I would call them directly and ask for the same technician every time you contact them....(it seems the squeaky wheels get the grease) and of coarse be as pleasant as humanly possible when communicating with them:)

Sounds like a worn out main lipo battery problem for the short flight time.
I would call them directly and ask for the same technician every time you contact them....(it seems the squeaky wheels get the grease) and of coarse be as pleasant as humanly possible when communicating with them:)
Batteries were fine still had plenty life in them when it would land.

As of today, I called and was told they can't find my drone so they said they were going to send me a replacement drone, down side is I had a 64 bit card with some flights on it along with last ones of short flight times. Don't know if I'm going to get an ultra 64 card too or not. They said they sent me emails confirming this but I never got one. I said "if I had why would I be calling and asking where my drone was".
Bright side is I might have a new drone coming soon I hope, I've lost work because of it.

All most done, I got upgraded drone, waiting on battery and in market for case/ backpack. All in all I'm kind of happy, but wish I did not have to push for second battery and loss of a case.
I don't want to seam ungrateful, but back when I bought my drone it was $1200 plus, now new 4K with case, steady grip, two batteries, extra blades multiple 64G ad cards, and everything that came with my original drone is now $799.
Things sure have changed, it kind of reminds me of the LP, 45, 8 track, cassette, CD, CD-R, DVD, Blue Ray, Ultra Violet deal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval