Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where are the batteries?

Reaction score
I ordered a couple batteries from B&H almost a month ago and they still haven't shipped them. I also ordered a couple more from Adorama with the same results. Anyone else had better luck?

Yes there are some shops that have them in stock. Search around and you can have batteries in a few days. I never order when they are back ordered. You have no control at that point.

I am in the same boat. ordered 3 batteries from B&H along with two sets each of A and B props. Nothing has shipped yet.

In the UK Scan Computers had then in stock this week but I have not checked today.

I got the last two from Scan on Thursday evening!!!!! Arriving Monday, although they did initially send me an out of stock notification then a few hours later stating they were back in stock, so they may have just taken delivery of more.

Well done, I was tipped off over a week ago and had that weeks last 3 in the nick off time. Funny that Scan seem to get stock replenished but my UK Yuneec dealer still has not seen any sign of the 2 batteries I ordered from him the the H - which I do have.

I ordered one from Aces Deals 15th last month. Haven't heard anything.

I ordered a couple batteries from B&H almost a month ago and they still haven't shipped them. I also ordered a couple more from Adorama with the same results. Anyone else had better luck?
No body looks at the posts frequently, I posted a message from B&H , with them stating the will have them in stock in 10-14 days and ship the day they get them !" Seek and Ye Shall Find"

I ordered 2 from Carolina Dronz and they arrived last week. I also ordered 2 from B&H for $83 each, nothing from B&H yet.

No body looks at the posts frequently, I posted a message from B&H , with them stating the will have them in stock in 10-14 days and ship the day they get them !" Seek and Ye Shall Find"

I seen an email from them but all it said was:

"The following is still out of stock: "

No time frame on mine. Will probably be another month then.

I seen an email from them but all it said was:

"The following is still out of stock: "

No time frame on mine. Will probably be another month then.
I posted one before that one, B&H sent me a e-mail I copied on hear, saying they will get batteries in 10-14 days(now 8-12 days) and ship them out to those who ordered the same day they get them in !

Just two more weeks on batteries boys and girls. :p:D:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval