Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where are the videos Saved?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am totally new to this drone community and looking for some answers. My questions may sound stupid but in all seriousness i am confused. My question is, Which SD card will the videos be saved on? The camera on the Typhoon H or the ST16 SD card slot and do i need a card reader to extract the videos onto my PC?

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Regards,
Gizmo5

Hi Guys,

I am totally new to this drone community and looking for some answers. My questions may sound stupid but in all seriousness i am confused. My question is, Which SD card will the videos be saved on? The camera on the Typhoon H or the ST16 SD card slot and do i need a card reader to extract the videos onto my PC?

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Regards,
Gizmo5
Hi Gizmo5,

The only stupid question is the one never asked......

They video files are stored on both the sd cards. Those with the best quality on the sd camera card, and in less resolution on the ST16 card.
To read them, put the sd cards in an sd adapter and than in a slot in your PC to read the cards.
For the reading of the ST16 sd card you will probably need a reader like the (free) VLC reader (just google to find it).
Happy flying.
Jan

Reactions: Brian Mackey
For the ST16, you can use the preinstalled program "Gallery".
With it, you can see and play pictures and films that are made during flights; no need a other program.
Using File Manager you can find a dorectory called FlightMode and when open it you will find 2 other directories:
Mission-data: With pictures and films
Media-data: with your (eventually) ccc saved files

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for your replies. Really appreciate it.

Regards,
Gizmo5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval