Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where is the high res video

Reaction score
Yesterday I made some recordings. Today I wanted to put them on the computer to edit them. The recordings where not on the sd-card in the camera. When I checked the controller st16 there was a low res version of my recordings.

Where is the high res because with low res I cannot do anything for my client.

It is a Typhoon H plus

Have you tried recording again to see if the recordings are showing up on the SD card?

Is there any chance video resolution has been increased beyond the capacity of the SD card since the times the SD card worked properly?

Is there any chance you got SD cards mixed up, and the one with the recordings is not the one you think it is?

Reactions: johnnyb57
For S's & G's, try reformatting the card in the camera... and to clarify, do the formatting process with the card in the C23, using the "Format SD Card" option in the camera settings on the ST-16S.

Have you tried recording again to see if the recordings are showing up on the SD card?

Is there any chance video resolution has been increased beyond the capacity of the SD card since the times the SD card worked properly?

Is there any chance you got SD cards mixed up, and the one with the recordings is not the one you think it is?

I am thinking same as u and expect that something was wrong with card. So ordered new u3 class 10 micro SD to be save.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello,

I thought I was the only one with this issue, I am using a Samsung Evo Select 256 GB MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 and some videos and photos are written on the sd card and the others go to the controller. When I found the photos and videos on the controller its not 4K its like 144p and same with the photos but whatever is written on the camera sd card is amazing. I wonder what would cause this issue because its very disappointing.

Hello,

I thought I was the only one with this issue, I am using a Samsung Evo Select 256 GB MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 and some videos and photos are written on the sd card and the others go to the controller. When I found the photos and videos on the controller its not 4K its like 144p and same with the photos but whatever is written on the camera sd card is amazing. I wonder what would cause this issue because its very disappointing.
You are using too large of an SD card. The max size allowed is 128GB. Cards 32GB and less can use FAT32 formatting, and 64GB and 128GB use exFAT.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
You are using too large of an SD card. The max size allowed is 128GB. Cards 32GB and less can use FAT32 formatting, and 64GB and 128GB use exFAT.
I didn't know that, I just put in the 32GB that came with the package and it saved all of the burst shots on there. I thought the Plus version upgraded their storage to 256GB lol, thanks for the knowledge

I am using a Samsung Evo Select
I should mention Yuneec cameras have never worked well with Samsung cards.
I use these with great results for about $10 per card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval