Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to buy new backpack

Reaction score
Hy. I want to buy the new thyphoon h pro backpack. Where i can buy it? I m from spain and its impossible to find here the neu pro backpack. Thanks a lot.

There are no backpacks in the UK either. Perhaps it hasn't arrived in Europe yet.

I think I'm right in saying the only place ull get one is in the United States or China and even then I don't think they are readily available.
It's been on preorder in the UK for 2 months now with no expected release date confirmed and I'd think Spain is probably the same,once the pro has been released maybe they will start turning up but until then I think we have no hope of getting one so you may want to look at alternatives of which there are a few on Amazon.

I was told by Yuneec UK early part of August, they did not not say which year though !

Thank you friends. Is there a compatible box in amazon for the new box model from thyphoon h? Where can i buy a compatible backpack for my new model box

I would prefer the hard backpack, but it seems, according to Wheelspin models, whatever turns up will be designed to take the pro foam. I'll wait to see, but may end up ordering from China.

I would prefer the hard backpack, but it seems, according to Wheelspin models, whatever turns up will be designed to take the pro foam. I'll wait to see, but may end up ordering from China.

When I spoke to Yuneec uk 2 weeks ago they said a small number of the hard backpacks will be arriving in the first 2 weeks of August and any company's who had pre ordered the hard pack will be getting a limited amount,I have actually cancelled my pre order as I'm bored of waiting and bought a peli case with foam and made my own case instead.

I gave up on my preorder and bought the eBay H480 back pack. Certainly good enough for the job. There are other posts here somewhere about the alternative.

Last week Yuneec UK confirmed the hard packs were not going to be released and instead the soft packs would be dispatched in their place. The customer services rep said they were expected next week and also said real sense modules for advanced users were expect last week of August.

Will be interesting to see what turns up on my door step when they do ship the backpacks.

Hopefully the long extended wait will be over if we can believe Yuneec UK this time, even the dealers our not happy about this situation with delay after delay, It appears Yuneec don't communicate well with their dealers any better than us users !!

Hopefully the long extended wait will be over if we can believe Yuneec UK this time, even the dealers our not happy about this situation with delay after delay, It appears Yuneec don't communicate well with their dealers any better than us users !!

I am not surprised the dealers are unhappy,I'd imagine they are out of pocket from people who have cancelled there pre orders and found an alternative,I know that's what I did this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval