Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where/What to buy

Seems we have three great dealers here Carolina Drones , Captain Crunch at Drone Mountain and Peter at Aces Deals.biz

Ingenious Ingenuity out of NY is great and they are an authorized Yuneec repairer and offer a free Silver warranty with your purchase, batteries and backpack separate, but mine will come with a Wizard, I am sure they will have other bundles soon !
You can't go wrong with there warranty packages,I would place my next drone order with them,good choice D.C.

Now that I am blind from reading all the post is most of this forum, I have a few questions.

1) There is several different offers I see with regards to just what you get with the "H"
I have seen 2 batteries, the wand and a backpack. I have seen just one battery no wand and no backpack.
Just what comes with the unit or does it matter what dealer you bought from?

2) What is the best place to buy from here in Michigan USA?
I would prefer to go through an authorized dealer as opposed to fleabay. Better to have good support when you need it.

I know these are just hitting everyone's hands as I write this, I will not be able to purchase till later this month anyway.
Man this will be night and day from my V686G.

Bob
Yes there are many different options,most of us just want to get hold of the darn thing that's why most of the Charter Member Waiters club have opted for the only option it is one H,wand ,battery,and many friggin missed release dates.

I highly recommend B&H Photo out of New York. I called Yuneec today and they said it will be a few weeks till the major retailers get a decent amount of inventory in, so I'm hoping to order from B&H in 2 weeks or so.

Just call around and see how if the company can tell you how many pre orders they have and how many units they pre ordered. I am sure some don't have all the ones they pre ordered spoken for.

Peter at AcesDeals was great to deal with when getting my Q500 4K last year. However, when I called him a couple weeks ago he told me that the wizard was no longer available for free with pre-orders (Yuneec called him and said no more). When I asked him how many people before me have pre-ordered he told me about 180. Now I don't know how true that really is but that is certainly a high amount of pre-orders. So I called another authorized dealer and placed my order with them. So not only do I get the Free ($200) Wizard with my pre-order but when I asked how many pre-orders are before me he said I was the 8th pre-order....
Just hoping he emails me by next week telling me it's on the way!

Also received the backpack and battery today since he said he could ship that to me immediately.

Peter at AcesDeals was great to deal with when getting my Q500 4K last year. However, when I called him a couple weeks ago he told me that the wizard was no longer available for free with pre-orders (Yuneec called him and said no more). When I asked him how many people before me have pre-ordered he told me about 180. Now I don't know how true that really is but that is certainly a high amount of pre-orders. So I called another authorized dealer and placed my order with them. So not only do I get the Free ($200) Wizard with my pre-order but when I asked how many pre-orders are before me he said I was the 8th pre-order....
Just hoping he emails me by next week telling me it's on the way!

Also received the backpack and battery today since he said he could ship that to me immediately.

Which dealer? I cant find the backpack or batteries anywhere right now.

I don't think you will find a dealer who will have units that are not preordered already. With all dealers getting partial shipments it will be a few weeks for those who didn't jump on the early pre-ordering.

They are all preorder as no dealer has them as "stock" as they come in and go right out to preorder's in order ordered. Pre-order one from Aces as they are 5 miles from Yuneec USA and get more-faster! get in line now as they will start flooding fast!

Last edited:
My Typhoon H shipped today from aerial media pros, ordered back in March and they called to verify my address, ask the guy in shipping and he made it sound like they still had some available.

My Typhoon H shipped today from aerial media pros, ordered back in March and they called to verify my address, ask the guy in shipping and he made it sound like they still had some available.
Confirmed, get 'm while you can people!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval