Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where/What to buy

Reaction score
Now that I am blind from reading all the post is most of this forum, I have a few questions.

1) There is several different offers I see with regards to just what you get with the "H"
I have seen 2 batteries, the wand and a backpack. I have seen just one battery no wand and no backpack.
Just what comes with the unit or does it matter what dealer you bought from?

2) What is the best place to buy from here in Michigan USA?
I would prefer to go through an authorized dealer as opposed to fleabay. Better to have good support when you need it.

I know these are just hitting everyone's hands as I write this, I will not be able to purchase till later this month anyway.
Man this will be night and day from my V686G.

Bob

I'm in Michigan, and I placed my H order with Carolina Dronz. I have gotten excellent service from them. Just give them a call if you have questions.

Reactions: gezzo
From Michigan too. Only dealer I could find was best buy, but I'd rather not get it from a big box store for customer support purposes. Also ordered from Carolina Dronz.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Ingenious Ingenuity out of NY is great and they are an authorized Yuneec repairer and offer a free Silver warranty with your purchase, batteries and backpack separate, but mine will come with a Wizard, I am sure they will have other bundles soon !

Thanks for the replys.
Think I will also go with Carolina. Going to hold off on the backpack for now. Extra battery and wizard is a must. Will wait a bit and see what everyone comes up with for a hard case and better battery charger.

Now that I am blind from reading all the post is most of this forum, I have a few questions.

1) There is several different offers I see with regards to just what you get with the "H"
I have seen 2 batteries, the wand and a backpack. I have seen just one battery no wand and no backpack.
Just what comes with the unit or does it matter what dealer you bought from?

2) What is the best place to buy from here in Michigan USA?
I would prefer to go through an authorized dealer as opposed to fleabay. Better to have good support when you need it.

I know these are just hitting everyone's hands as I write this, I will not be able to purchase till later this month anyway.
Man this will be night and day from my V686G.

Bob
You can't go wrong with Frank at Carolina Dronz or Capt Crunch at Drone mountain. Either one will take care of you. I personally ordered from Drone Mountain and must give him the nod.

just remember it may still be a few weeks depending on where you ordered from and where you are in the order to when you will get the H. They have not shipped out full pre order shipments yet. If I were a betting man I would stay the dealers are only getting 10-20% of what they preordered this week.

Also, the Wizard is only available Free to a limited number of preorders. Check with Frank or Capt Crunch if they still have any Pre-orders not yet claimed.

Also, the Wizard is only available Free to a limited number of preorders. Check with Frank or Capt Crunch if they still have any Pre-orders not yet claimed.
If it says "free Wizard included" when ordering, I would expect it to be in the box when delivered.

Reactions: raymond captuo
If it says "free Wizard included" when ordering, I would expect it to be in the box when delivered.
thats right....i'm sure captain crunch will make sure whomever ordered from him will get one.....it said free wizard when i preordered...not my fault if shipping was delayed....but i did hear a couple of times that free wizards until they run out....

just remember it may still be a few weeks depending on where you ordered from and where you are in the order to when you will get the H. They have not shipped out full pre order shipments yet. If I were a betting man I would stay the dealers are only getting 10-20% of what they preordered this week.
Hmm.....it was my understanding that dealers pre-orders were being filled at 100%.

It is limited. there is no way they could fill them all the 1st go around after the delays. I would bet it takes them 2 weeks. That is probably why amazon is saying the 29th or so.

Where did you hear that? Yuneec stated limited amounts to preorders? Thats what I heard, hope I am wrong for us all!
I guess it begs the question of what date qualifies as a pre-order. Perhaps they set a cutoff date so as to fill those up to that date, so it would be 100% of orders placed up to April 10th. I honestly don't know the answer, but I'm sure we'll be finding out in the next few days.

The usual luck of Bob....
I wont be able to purchase till later this month, I may end up on a waiting list by then any way.
Looking around, there is no real deal to be had, everyone is right in the $1300 range for the basic stuff.
Extra battery, Backpack and Wizard are extra.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval