Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Of the apps that appear under Yuneec in the Play Store which is the one to use? I mean the one that enables you to see what you are filming when you use the wizard as the controller.

Reactions: Adeola
Not sure about play store, but Apple users have the CGO3 app I believe. Can't tell yet if it works..... As I don't have the <#%}~?£% H delivered yet!

Of the apps that appear under Yuneec in the Play Store which is the one to use? I mean the one that enables you to see what you are filming when you use the wizard as the controller.
Is the video stream coming from the Wizard or the CGO3? When using the Steady Grip from the q500 package, the CGO3 app connects the CGO3 to your phone/tablet. If you are only getting video streamed from the CGO3 camera I think you would have very short range limited by phone/tablet range. If the Wizard streams video from the CGO3 and then to a phone/tablet (able to do with st10+) you would only be limited by the Wizard range. Does anyone know if the Wizard gets video downlink? The team mode videos always have the Wizard flying the H and the ST16 operating the camera, so my guess is that it doesn't have that capability.

To piggy back off of this, I heard Trent in the follow me video mention you can download an android app straight to the ST16 and edit and send from there. Which app was he referring to, or which app is the best for this? Also, for more experience pilots/photographers, which camera settings do you fine to be the most effective, crisp, etc or does this all depend on lighting, weather, etc? Thanks !!!!!

To piggy back off of this, I heard Trent in the follow me video mention you can download an android app straight to the ST16 and edit and send from there. Which app was he referring to, or which app is the best for this? Also, for more experience pilots/photographers, which camera settings do you fine to be the most effective, crisp, etc or does this all depend on lighting, weather, etc? Thanks !!!!!

My understanding is that Android on the ST16 will have access to the Play Store & associated Google services. There shouldn't be any reason you can't use any video editor or playback app on the ST16. I use MX Player on my phone and tablet for video playback and Cyberlink PowerDirector for making quick video edits. I'm guessing this should run just fine on the hardware in the ST16. If my Typhoon H arrives during bad weather I'll at least have a pretty sweet controller to play around with. :D

Last edited:
It's called CGO3. Found it in the Apple Store and I believe on Google play as well. I downloaded it onto my iPad, but can't access much without having a connected camera.

It's called CGO3. Found it in the Apple Store and I believe on Google play as well. I downloaded it onto my iPad, but can't access much without having a connected camera.

No No No the camera on the H is a CGO3+ camera, completely different from the CGO3 (also other chipset / CCD or CMOS)

/\/\ax2206

I'm thinking I saw info that said they pulled the CGO3+ to upgrade. It was on there earlier and I used it a time or two.
Are you flying much now down there in the Sunshine State, Ralphy?

Wow, you jumped this thread from May.

Reactions: Ralphy
Its just called CGO

Bill W.

Yep, as far as i understand, there is an app called cgo which works for cgo 1,2 and 3(+) and a separate app for the cgo4 (the Tornado cam) called (you guessed it) cgo4.
at least that's how it is in the app store .

I have used the CGO app on my phone and tablet to see video from the CGO3+ camera on the H while flying her with the Wizard. It works fine for framing etc.

Reactions: Keimon Lawrence
Ray ray we are doing alright down here trying to make the headlines as we elect the next president. Havnt been flying much since I got into e boarding and now I'm going to start using the wizard to chase me .

I see cgo2 and that works on the typhoon H but resolution is low compared to the real output of the H camera. I don't see that regular cgo for Android and the cgo4 doesn't work on the H.

Hopefully they load it back soon

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum. When I got my Q500 4k a month ago, I was able to find and download the CGO app (which if I recall was recommended in the instructions). Now its not in the Playstore anymore and not even in my "my apps" section anymore. The app seemed to work fine with my CGO3 on the Steady Grip during a test when I got it. Then when I went to use it yesterday, it was completely wonky. Sometimes there was no picture. Sometimes a picture came up but then quickly froze (yet it indicated it was still recording before I had to close the app). So then I went hunting for the CGO3 app amd guess what? its nowhere to be found unless you go to some obscure app site which I am unwilling to do. What is happening here in my situation and what do I do in regards to missing CGO3 compatable apps. Im pulling my hair out here.

Ray ray we are doing alright down here trying to make the headlines as we elect the next president. Havnt been flying much since I got into e boarding and now I'm going to start using the wizard to chase me .

I see cgo2 and that works on the typhoon H but resolution is low compared to the real output of the H camera. I don't see that regular cgo for Android and the cgo4 doesn't work on the H.

Hopefully they load it back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval