Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who has email addresses to Yuneec managers or President

Reaction score
I seem to be getting the run around from Yuneec support on My H Pro with camera issues and want to start spamming the managers and President with my issue until someone gets something going. I'm just frustrated that I have a H Pro that was defective right out of the box and at this rate it will be a month of ownership and I'm still unable to use it. I do not want my money back or anything I just want a working H that I paid good money for.

Thanks Sam,
I have emailed them all and posted on the Yuneec Youtube page. May have to hit facebook too but I will give it a day and see what happens.

I contacted all the address on the contact page and later in the day is when the SVP contacted me and then later that day a new replacement drone was shipped. I was like HOLY SMOKES!!! I hit the right person with that email. Good luck and wish the best for your repair or replacement.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks Brian for the kind words, Been playing around with photography for a while now and just do it for enjoyment. Got your email,

Here is some of the flickr stuff as well if you want to see. Keep shooting....
SAMUEL FOWLER

Thanks,
Sam
Sam looking at your flickr page it looks like you own an Autel X-Star? If so what do you think of it? I'm looking at adding one to my fleet.

Sam looking at your flickr page it looks like you own an Autel X-Star? If so what do you think of it? I'm looking at adding one to my fleet.

I love it... Its light and fun and shoots fantastic shots. I love the camera and its features are cool. Its never given me any trouble. Its light and came with a case and I bought it right around the time the Amazon had there Amazon prime day. So not a bad price and it is a great backup drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval