Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why The H Plus is STILL Relevant

I guess an update on the drone world - the dark side - is in order. ;)

Disclaimer: I am not a fan boy of any drone manufacture so my views and opinions are based on observations and conversations I have and not on any favoring opinion.

As some may know, the DJI Mavic 3 has been out and we are seeing what users think on the 'other' forum. I must say I am shocked, the M3 rollout was poorly done, the drone is buggy, missing a LOT of features, has flight issues and apparently the standard controller is a disappointment to those who fly or have switched from the Mavic 2 Pro. I have already counted four instances where pilots have returned their M3.

To be fair, it is rumored that a January update will address much of these issues but it does just go to show that the grass is not always greener on the other side. :cool:

I can assure you that the grass is greener when your state goes recreational... :cool:

I will say that I have been very happy with the camera on my Evo II Pro. :)

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Not sure how you've calculated your prices...although I fly both DJI and Yuneec I much prefer DJI. As someone pointed out about a year or more ago on this forum the Plus Batteries are pillowing garbage. Three have died on me. While all the ones from earlier
It sounds like your H Plus is stable enough to take on all your shoots and you plan to continue in the future, so why the "hard knocks"? People love their Typhoons. People keep them a long time, Ive had my simple Typhoon H several years nd love the video quality of the old Cgo3. I got mine after my DJI Air went to where ever it went too, may it rest in peace or pieces (I dont think its coming back). There are few if any Typhoon H flyaways but next door at the Mavic Pilot forums, thats all there is, every model from DJI, so much that its about every 3rd Post.
I loved my Mavic Air even with its glitchy lil camera but was smooth as silk. I love and still fly my Typhoon because, no.1 I still have it but most of all its the coolest thing in the air.

It sounds like your H Plus is stable enough to take on all your shoots and you plan to continue in the future, so why the "hard knocks"? People love their Typhoons. People keep them a long time, Ive had my simple Typhoon H several years nd love the video quality of the old Cgo3. I got mine after my DJI Air went to where ever it went too, may it rest in peace or pieces (I dont think its coming back). There are few if any Typhoon H flyaways but next door at the Mavic Pilot forums, thats all there is, every model from DJI, so much that its about every 3rd Post.
I loved my Mavic Air even with its glitchy lil camera but was smooth as silk. I love and still fly my Typhoon because, no.1 I still have it but most of all its the coolest thing in the air.
Yep. And the controller looks and feels like it means business and isn't a preschool toy.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco