Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi Version

Reaction score
What version of 802.11 does the ST16/Camera use? Anyone know?? I would like to think that perhaps it is 802.11b and maybe we can upgrade to 802.11ac.

Contacted Yuneec with the following email question.

Hi, Is it normal to get a bit of “delay jitter” on our ST16 monitor? Almost appears like a slow frame rate (not video transmission lag) from the downlink? What does the unit use? 802.11ac, N or??

Any plans to upgrade this? You guys are great regardless!!

Regards, Forrest Tainio

Owner CEO Upliftingphotography LLC

Yuneec reply:

Depending how far away the unit is from you, it is normal to have some delay jitters, it is a wifi connection after all.

there are third party upgrades but we as a manufacture do not condone their use, any alteration to the unit with 3rd party equipment will void the warranty.

Customer Care | Yuneec USA Inc.

5555 Ontario Mills Parkway

Ontario, CA 91764

O: 844-898-6332

www.yuneec.com

Last edited:
I was not able to get in either. However, I was able to connect to 192.168.42.1, which is my cameras IP address. It has a small web server, and you can see your pictures and movies. Not able to access settings or anything else.

Reactions: Forrestt
Look at the speed, LOL no wonder there is a bit of "video stutter". We need to figure out how to get in. ;)

Attachments

• Delay.JPG
    Delay.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 33
Perhaps. I have emailed support with a request on how to connect to the wifi i.e. address of the camera. Doubt they will offer it.
I doubt it too, but we can hope. I appreciate the work you are doing on this. I bought the H for video/photography so the more control I have the better.

Reactions: Forrestt
I doubt it too, but we can hope. I appreciate the work you are doing on this. I bought the H for video/photography so the more control I have the better.

Reply from Yuneec
"

Sorry, but i do not have access to your controller and do not know the address. connect your camera to your phone and it should give you the ip address.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop