Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wild West Alive and Mean in Oklahoma

State law cannot overide federal law.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
True, but it remains in force until it's successfully challenged in court. That leaves us at risk and without protection in the meantime.

True, but it remains in force until it's successfully challenged in court. That leaves us at risk and without protection in the meantime.
If it happens.....call FAA not local law enforcement. Did it pass?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

In my opinion, this issue looks like an attention-grab by a politician with the media stirring the pot and it does not seem to be worth too much attention other than as an observation.

There are laws or FAA rules that govern the flying of drones over structures and people. A few operators are quick to dismiss their own obligations and responsibilities in these regards and presume to fly wherever and however they want. It should not be a surprise that property owners, for whom it is nearly impossible to take a legible picture of the registration number of a drone on short notice in order to complain formally, want to push back and discourage the use of drones.

Reactions: FlushVision
In my opinion, this issue looks like an attention-grab by a politician with the media stirring the pot and it does not seem to be worth too much attention other than as an observation.
..<snip>.
Exactly what I'm thinking: A politician looking to get noticed and courting votes knowing that it'll get into the media while privately knowing full well that it'll never get passed into law.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus