Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Winter flying in Canada - lowest temp?

Reaction score
Wondering what would be a temp range that the H should not be flown in.. is it -20 c or -30 c? maybe those who have the model before the H have an idea? Honestly new to drones, was in a hobby store one day, saw it, and walked out with it - bird flies smooth like westjet!

Reactions: yerrickl
I live on the east coast St. John's - It don't get really cold for the most part but I have been out in minus 10 or so... as long as there's no wind I don't mind bust as far as what the
TH can endure... not sure.

Reactions: liqrome
I live on the east coast St. John's - It don't get really cold for the most part but I have been out in minus 10 or so... as long as there's no wind I don't mind bust as far as what the
TH can endure... not sure.

I had the chroma and flew it at -5f constantly. It did not care and flew just fine

Sent from my Giant Robot Suit using Tapatalk Mech Edition

Reactions: liqrome
There is a forum member on here who has flown the H in Iceland several times with no issues. Not sure of the temps, but I'm guessing they're a bit cooler than Florida. :)

I'll be trying the H during the winter here in Ontario, Canada and I'm guessing it will be OK, but I already know the battery flight time will be terrible because it already is in -1 C weather. I do keep the batteries under my jacket prior to use, and it does help.

Reactions: liqrome and skwty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval