Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard button combinations in English?

Reaction score
I can only find the instructions in German, Italian, Spanish and French. I can pretty much figure out what they say but would like the English version to print out.

I loaded firmware version 3.3 and the switch between watch and follow no longer responded to a quick press of the Magic Button in Smart mode like the Wizard manual says. Now you press the left and right arrow. Attached is an image of the Wizard button combinations from page 14 of the H manual.Wizard.jpg

I have always used the left and right arrows to switch between Follow and Watch ?
Your Wizard came with a newer firmware than mine. If you look at the Wizard manual it says a quick press of the magic button switches mode. Thats the way mine worked when testing with UAV Pilot when I first received it. After I updated the firmware the magic button no longer worked to switch watch follow modes. Now I have to use the left right buttons.

I found this in the Wizard Q500 manual:

The Follow Me function allows the aircraft to
follow the pilot, adjusting its location to the
location of the TYPHOON Wizard™. All
buttons are controllable in this mode. When
in Follow Me function, the aircraft will follow
the movement of the TYPHOON Wizard™ if
there is no extra operation on the TYPHOON
Wizard™.
Follow Me function can be switched to by
the following steps:
When in Smart Mode, press the Magic
Button quickly once, it is "follow me" model if
Aircraft Mode LED is yellow and Wizard™ GPS
LED is green

I have owned my Typhoon H since the first month of release and my WW has not been updated. My H manual shows the left and right buttons to switch between FM-WM. Maybe the Q500 WW had different firmware or you got a very early H WW?

I loaded firmware version 3.3 and the switch between watch and follow no longer responded to a quick press of the Magic Button in Smart mode like the Wizard manual says. Now you press the left and right arrow. Attached is an image of the Wizard button combinations from page 14 of the H manual.View attachment 19199
Hi Kevinspage... where do yo download 3.3 firmware version for Wizard remote?

Hi Kevinspage... where do yo download 3.3 firmware version for Wizard remote?
You can download the Updater and the manuals from the downloads repository on YuneecSkins.com. Firmware v3.0_2016 is there, but I am attaching v3.3 here. After downloading v3.3 remove the .txt from the end of the filename, it was added so it could be uploaded here. If you are running a version of Windows earlier than Windows 10 you may need the STM32 Virtual COM port driver mentioned in the updater instructions, here is an updated link to the download https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-stm32102.html

Attachments

• Firmware Wizard STD v3.3.yuneec.txt
    57 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You can download the Updater and the manuals from the downloads repository on YuneecSkins.com. Firmware v3.0_2016 is there, but I am attaching v3.3 here. After downloading v3.3 remove the .txt from the end of the filename, it was added so it could be uploaded here. If you are running a version of Windows earlier than Windows 10 you may need the STM32 Virtual COM port driver mentioned in the updater instructions, here is an updated link to the download https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-stm32102.html
Perfect! I,ve just downloaded and modified its extension. Updating tomorrow. thanks, again, a lot !

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval