Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wouldn't Come Down

Manfred ? Not as of yet as theres not must of a draw to get me there, theres alot of ocean around, like Newport R.I., South Shore, and numerous other spots. Was out at Sakonnet the other night, and noticed quite a few photographers with their zoom lens in the distance, when asking them as they were leaving what was the attraction they told me there was a very rare bird from Cali, and only 2 of them got the shot...
I still havent gotten to my SD card to see what I got, But heres one while my plus was in the air, this was with my Nik dslr.

Attachments

• sakonnet.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 6
Hey Pete where in Rhody are you located, or where do you fly ? If you dont mind me asking that is ?
I am in West Greenwich, I fly wherever it seems I will be allowed to. I just stumbled back to this thread as I have not gotten any email notifications in days. Didn't know about all these responses.

Just seeing the ocean is a pleasure after being landlocked for so long.
Mountains and the ocean were always close once upon a time. Are there faa problems flying around beaches etc. in that part of n.e.. Miss Edgartown.
I still havent gotten to my SD card to see what I got, But heres one while my plus was in the air, this was with my Nik dslr.

Just seeing the ocean is a pleasure after being landlocked for so long.
Mountains and the ocean were always close once upon a time. Are there faa problems flying around beaches etc. in that part of n.e.. Miss Edgartown.
Not at all Peter, only once a park ranger came up to me, and asked whats goin on as days before they were called by a concerned parent about some guy following his daughter around the beach filming her, so I showed him my controller showing I was almost a mile off shore, and like 200' up, and then we got into a friendly conversation for awhile.

I am in West Greenwich, I fly wherever it seems I will be allowed to. I just stumbled back to this thread as I have not gotten any email notifications in days. Didn't know about all these responses.
I go down to Jamestown abit, 12 mi. drive on sundays where the fly those huge kites, and basically wherever I feel the need, never had any problems anywhere, well except once at Gillette stadium, in the off season where I could have stayed if I paid the $500 fee...

That's awesome to know because I need to get back and that would be an inspiration.
Not at all Peter, only once a park ranger came up to me, and asked whats goin on as days before they were called by a concerned parent about some guy following his daughter around the beach filming her, so I showed him my controller showing I was almost a mile off shore, and like 200' up, and then we got into a friendly conversation for awhile.

I have to say I was joking about Manfred because with places like Newport Manfred wouldn't cut it.

lol. It's not a town of interest but one of my retired colleagues was from there and I ribbed him about it and he would rib me about Swanzey n.h.

lol. It's not a town of interest but one of my retired colleagues was from there and I ribbed him about it and he would rib me about Swanzey n.h.
I tried hustling pool one night in New Bedford and won the table so I could play with my friend. He wasn't happy about that, he got the table. Ha, in 1967. it might be manford.

I go down to Jamestown abit, 12 mi. drive on sundays where the fly those huge kites, and basically wherever I feel the need, never had any problems anywhere, well except once at Gillette stadium, in the off season where I could have stayed if I paid the $500 fee...
Jamestown is nice

I have a question for Pete and he knows what I am referring to.
Tell the forum what frappes and shakes are called in providence and r I. and before going to pm could you please tell me why? never got an answer yet. This is a so not belong on here but this just came to me.

I have a question for Pete and he knows what I am referring to.
Tell the forum what frappes and shakes are called in providence and r I. and before going to pm could you please tell me why? never got an answer yet. This is a so not belong on here but this just came to me.
Thats exactly what they are called Pete, a shake bein milk, ice cream and syrup, and a frappe bein syrup, ice cream, and some kind of powder / I could very well be wrong, as well ?

You don't remember them being called "cabinets ". It's a little rhody thing I discovered in 1968 between a gig at brown u. I went to a snack bar and saw "cabinets ". wtf? An oboist in the l.a. Phil who is from r I.said she spent her summers making coffee cabinets waitressing. I never knew why they were called that. Do you remember this?

You don't remember them being called "cabinets ". It's a little rhody thing I discovered in 1968 between a gig at brown u. I went to a snack bar and saw "cabinets ". wtf? An oboist in the l.a. Phil who is from r I.said she spent her summers making coffee cabinets waitressing. I never knew why they were called that. Do you remember this?
Yep heard of them, but never tried one, and dont know the differences ??? Maybe because no one drank them, and they just stayed in the cabinet ???

As far as I know there is nothing different at all. Tasted the same so I will do a search and let you know.
maybe pm.
Thus the name cabinet?

well as we thought. It was called that post ww11 and the same ingredients.
I still don't no why.
As far as I know there is nothing different at all. Tasted the same so I will do a search and let you know.
maybe pm.
Thus the name cabinet?

Reactions: WTFDproject
What do you play?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech