Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB,typhoon H ARM LATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to buy 1 ARM LATCH for my typhoon H 480...I have some on order but there out of stock til late july...
Anyone have one for sale...Or if I can get one sent,,ill gladly return 1 when my order gets here....

It helps if you add your location to your profile so we know the where you live.

Is this what you mean or the spring?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190718-202420.png
    Screenshot_20190718-202420.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Is this what you mean or the spring?
The lock plate is in-stock. It is the spring clip that has been out of stock for some time. It should be back in stock very soon. The pic shows a broken one on the left.

20190702_134746.jpg

Yes iam looking for the spring clip.Its the flat spring with the small screw to hold it in place .they call it a arm latch on the vertigo web site..just looking for one..i took one off my H 480 to fix my H plus..I can wait if one was a spare...Anyhow,,Iam in S.E MICHIGAN USA
If someone has one,,ill buy it or replace it....feel free to e-mail [email protected] ty,,mark

The lock plate is in-stock. It is the spring clip that has been out of stock for some time. It should be back in stock very soon. The pic shows a broken one on the left.

View attachment 17618
Lockplate is what I would call the catch, and the spring because it's spring steel, it's called so many names here, I think part numbers help. That's still in stock here at different UK dealers I bought 10 last week,.

Reactions: Steve Carr

View attachment 17618
I'd like to believe all these parts are coming back in stock, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Vendo todo menos la cámara, separado o junto.. Mochila, drone, helices, wizard, emisora, visera...

Perfecto estado, la volando todo bien.

Todo 400 euros

Hago envios

El resto preguntar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy