Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB; Typhoon H main esc power board and flight controller.

Reaction score
Did you search on ebay? They are not cheap but you always can sell it if you don't needed.

Mrgs1

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Is it a case of replace it all in hope it will fix it? Or have you managed to eliminate and pinpoint the troublesome components?

Reaction score
Why would you need the Flight Controller? Do you suspect it has a problem?
Yes the motors start and the best way to put it is the motors start to hickup maybe one will stall but it's not just one all the time they randomly do it. I'm covering all bases getting a main ESC board and a flight controller board.

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes the motors start and the best way to put it is the motors start to hickup maybe one will stall but it's not just one all the time they randomly do it. I'm covering all bases getting a main ESC board and a flight controller board.
So did you try this with the props mounted? What you are describing will happen when you run the motors with no props. You can run them at idle but you cannot add power with no props.

Reaction score
So did you try this with the props mounted? What you are describing will happen when you run the motors with no props. You can run them at idle but you cannot add power with no props.
Wow... Thanks for responding. I put the props on and it ran smooth as silk. Now to try some air time. Thanks again Steve. Btw I guess I should have read your reply and I'd be $160 richer... Oh well live and learn.

Reaction score
Thanks for writing back. I have been taught by recent experience have parts on hand and avoid delays. With that said I did repair the bwd. and the the landing gear motors. So now next time I have trouble I have parts or best case scenario I can sell it.
I am having problems with firmware upgrade you probably have more expertise than I do, (which is none). I'm ex DJI. So if you or anybody else could assist me It would be greatly appreciated. I have two that needs upgrades.
[email protected]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geefree1971