Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yet ANOTHER DELAY! WTF!?!?

Reaction score
Well according to my dealer here in the UK there has indeed been another delay. He didn't know or didn't want to say why, but they (Yuneec UK) are "speculating" perhaps arriving at YUK by the end of next week, available the FOLLOWING week....I gave up on the H once already and bought a P4 for my kid and he loves it. Now I want the H for ME! No more of this pre-order promise BS. I'll just wait a couple of months and hopefully there will be stock available everywhere. Hopefully...but now I'm taking a serious look at the Walkera Scout.

Reactions: George Abernethy
Walkera scout old technology, some users have had big problems with it ...
If you see the latest youtube clips about the H it is so inovatif that it is still better to wait a little bit more.
I have a preorder and i'm not cancelling it ...

I don't really mind waiting but it's the complete lack of valid information that bugs me. How difficult would it be to do a bulk email to all Pre-order Customers just to let us know the situation. Instead, I have to phone them every week and every time it's different Excuse/Story. Piss-Poor management. It's like they just don't give a S**t. Please Yuneec - Let us know what is happening without any BS.

Reactions: DroneClone
I don't really mind waiting but it's the complete lack of valid information that bugs me. How difficult would it be to do a bulk email to all Pre-order Customers just to let us know the situation. Instead, I have to phone them every week and every time it's different Excuse/Story. Piss-Poor management. It's like they just don't give a S**t. Please Yuneec - Let us know what is happening without any BS.
I wouldn't expect anything before May 16th. There are a few retailers that have had this date of delivery posted for a wee while which seems more likely.

After seeing the review by Mr Newton I am even more convinced that the H is worth waiting for. For a Brit he was quite ecstatic. As most British reviewers always understate, the true reality of how good the H is can only be wondered at. I would have thought that the end is in site for all drones without retractable legs. With a flight duration of 20 minutes or so I never messed around with all the different modes as it just took up too much time. The importance was to get the video shot I was after. I am not to sure what all the wine bit is about.

Reactions: DroneClone
I have heard that the problem is that you are waiting for new firmware before you publish them. Excuse my bad English but is from Denmark .

I managed to have a chat with Trent Siggard from Yuneec USA over snapchat on saturday and he said they're shipping this week to dealers. I told him I'll believe it when I see it lol. But I sure hope so! To our friends across the pond I really hope you guys don't get delayed any more than we already are. But just imagine what it's going to be like when we get our boxes and open them up for the first time. Going through this wait and the delays, I feel like it's going to be quite surreal. Dream like. So excited!

Yuneec on Friday said shipping next week, which could be the 15th for all we know. I am just in the waiting game. I sold my P2 last month (wife's orders if i was to buy another!) so other than my racing quad which I am something awful at I am just going to wait. I will though have my ND Filter set in the mail today, so at least that's something

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
Walkera scout old technology, some users have had big problems with it ...
If you see the latest youtube clips about the H it is so inovatif that it is still better to wait a little bit more.
I have a preorder and i'm not cancelling it ...
You're right about the Scout...obsolete and a recipe for disaster. The X-Star looks like a viable alternative...so does the Hubsan with parachute. Sick of Yuneec lies and incompetence. You might see the GoPro long before the H at this rate...

You're right about the Scout...obsolete and a recipe for disaster. The X-Star looks like a viable alternative...so does the Hubsan with parachute. Sick of Yuneec lies and incompetence. You might see the GoPro long before the H at this rate...
The GoPro Karma has been delayed till your winter it seems. GoPro's sales have taken a huge hit this quarter and they've had to cut back big time. Competition seems to have caught up a bit. The longer they delay the Karma the more obsolete it'll become. Must be giving some of the bosses a few sleepless nights.

The GoPro Karma has been delayed till your winter it seems. GoPro's sales have taken a huge hit this quarter and they've had to cut back big time. Competition seems to have caught up a bit. The longer they delay the Karma the more obsolete it'll become. Must be giving some of the bosses a few sleepless nights.
Not as many sleepless nights as the Yuneec big cheeses after this classic blundering case of amateur hour.

As soon as I get a confirmed date for a test flight down in Essex at their training centre, I will let you guys know. I am supposed (Using the word in it's loosest sense) to be buying the H on the same day.

Fairly good chance that Prince George would have taken the throne by that date, but let's all live in hope.

Forget the bosses... I was one of the hundred that won a Karma package on the GoPro competition, now I will have to wait until xmas at least, LOL

Well according to my dealer here in the UK there has indeed been another delay. He didn't know or didn't want to say why, but they (Yuneec UK) are "speculating" perhaps arriving at YUK by the end of next week, available the FOLLOWING week....I gave up on the H once already and bought a P4 for my kid and he loves it. Now I want the H for ME! No more of this pre-order promise BS. I'll just wait a couple of months and hopefully there will be stock available everywhere. Hopefully...but now I'm taking a serious look at the Walkera Scout.
Trust me I've been waiting since 3-15 and got it yesterday,it's amazing,fairly quick and works so smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval