Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yet Another Disappointing Camera Story

Reaction score
Well, I've been holding my tongue for a while now but I'm now 100% convinced that Yuneec really dropped the ball with the CGO3+ I mean just look at this video I shot the other day, wasn't able to save any of the footage. I'm disappointed and embarrassed, something needs to change! /s

I hope YUNEEC does something about the camera I can see it is out of focus with the corners unusable. I also don't like the white balance which I think is way off I wish we had an option to set the white balance manually.

I hope YUNEEC does something about the camera I can see it is out of focus with the corners unusable. I also don't like the white balance which I think is way off I wish we had an option to set the white balance manually.
You can and should set the White Balance manually. This video shows you how.

Well, I've been holding my tongue for a while now but I'm now 100% convinced that Yuneec really dropped the ball with the CGO3+ I mean just look at this video I shot the other day, wasn't able to save any of the footage. I'm disappointed and embarrassed, something needs to change! /s

Very well done. Nice video. Nothing wrong with your camera.

Set it and forget it doesn't work with the cgo3+. It's like you need to relearn a lot.

You can and should set the White Balance manually. This video shows you how.

Thank you for this video it was very helpful in understanding how to set your white balance and exposer. I only wish YUNEEC would pay attention and put together a user manual for the THP and camera.

I agree with the others. I think it looks great considering any video you upload to YouTube is compressed. I'm sure the original video looks even better! :)

You be one cool cat, that's all I can say. Made me smile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval