Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec 2.4GHz Receiver: Q500

Reaction score
I ordered a 2.4GHz Receiver from Vertigo Drones but the unit they sent me looks quite different then the one which was installed. Also, the number on the unit (RE16413018B) does not produce any results on the web. Did they change the Receiver Unit over the years?
Also, I'm trying to hook everything back up to my Flight Board but I'm not sure about the two 6 Pin connectors and what goes where? I would appreciate17381 help on this please.

That's the receiver for a Q500 4K. It is functionally compatible with the Q500, except the colored wires are shorter. If you have a Q500, you probably will not have enough wire to go out into the battery door area. (The 4K version used a "GUI Tap" harness for the extra length, and an extension that went into the battery door area.) Also, in the 4K version, the longer antenna does not go outside and down the landing gear. It is routed inside the shell, and winds up near the nose.

Not sure what 6 pin connectors you mean. The receiver uses 4 pin connectors, so I kind of doubt you meant the Receiver connectors. But, if so, this diagram shows both Q500 type receiver connectors (4 pin):
Typhoon Q Series Receiver Connections R3.jpg

If you meant two other connectors being 6 pin, maybe you meant the rear LED and the GPS? The rear led plugs in on the left. The GPS plugs in on the right:
6 Pin.jpg

If none of this is what you are asking, it might be best to post a picture of what you need.

Last edited:
That's the receiver for a Q500 4K. It is functionally compatible with the Q500, except the colored wires are shorter. If you have a Q500, you probably will not have enough wire to go out into the battery door area. (The 4K version used a "GUI Tap" harness for the extra length, and an extension that went into the battery door area.) Also, in the 4K version, the longer antenna does not go outside and down the landing gear. It is routed inside the shell, and winds up near the nose.

Not sure what 6 pin connectors you mean. The receiver uses 4 pin connectors, so I kind of doubt you meant the Receiver connectors. But if so, this diagram shows both Q500 type receiver connectors (4 pin):
View attachment 17384

If you meant two other connectors being 6 pin, maybe you meant the rear LED and the GPS? The rear led plugs in on the left. The GPS plugs in on the right:
View attachment 17386

If none of this is what you are asking, it might be best to post a picture of what you need.
This is what I was looking for. Thank you soo much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaCapitalSecuritySyste