Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec "A Positive Note"

This does not remove the facts of my previous post, about the issues I had with my H after 7/23/16 and 9/1/913/ updates, and the facts that I / we should not be having them to begin with:
But I do have to say that Yuneec Customer Service does 'Rock" and go above and beyond care!
I did so intensive research, and made a few phone calls to the right people and came up with the phone numbers of two of the highest ranking USA Administrative Officials.
Not only did they respond quickly to my voicemail I left, they spent each a half hour on the phone with me engaged in a in-debt discussion of my issues and my line of commercial usages! They were not spinning the BS and playing the "taught" smooth it over CS rap with me, but genuine concern and questions.
They are concerned about the issues we have, and are doing everything they can here in the USA to fix these issues and more! But not surprisingly, once the units hit US soil, they have basically been on their own to solve and make solutions to the issues!, My Hat's Off to them for that!;)
Good news is I will be getting a brand new H, and maybe even a Pro addition, that will be inspected and tested before shipping to assure all items and modes and distances work!
I am hoping this turns out to be a trouble free unit, and if so, My faith will be restored, and my respect for the Yuneec management of Yuneec-USA has already been to the highest levels !
Sometimes we have to fall to the bottom, before we get to the top !
Thank you Yuneec-USA ! For your concerns, but please get these "bugs" and "issues" resolve quickly for all of my friends on this and other forums, and all the Yuneec customers "World Wide" ! ;)

Got the numbers -- thanks anyway :)

Each photog platform has different strengths and weaknesses I have a Th , Q500+ and an Autel XSP. Love them all. I believe it's important to have back ups in everything. Fly safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital