Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec "A Positive Note"

Reaction score
This does not remove the facts of my previous post, about the issues I had with my H after 7/23/16 and 9/1/913/ updates, and the facts that I / we should not be having them to begin with:
But I do have to say that Yuneec Customer Service does 'Rock" and go above and beyond care!
I did so intensive research, and made a few phone calls to the right people and came up with the phone numbers of two of the highest ranking USA Administrative Officials.
Not only did they respond quickly to my voicemail I left, they spent each a half hour on the phone with me engaged in a in-debt discussion of my issues and my line of commercial usages! They were not spinning the BS and playing the "taught" smooth it over CS rap with me, but genuine concern and questions.
They are concerned about the issues we have, and are doing everything they can here in the USA to fix these issues and more! But not surprisingly, once the units hit US soil, they have basically been on their own to solve and make solutions to the issues!, My Hat's Off to them for that!;)
Good news is I will be getting a brand new H, and maybe even a Pro addition, that will be inspected and tested before shipping to assure all items and modes and distances work!
I am hoping this turns out to be a trouble free unit, and if so, My faith will be restored, and my respect for the Yuneec management of Yuneec-USA has already been to the highest levels !
Sometimes we have to fall to the bottom, before we get to the top !
Thank you Yuneec-USA ! For your concerns, but please get these "bugs" and "issues" resolve quickly for all of my friends on this and other forums, and all the Yuneec customers "World Wide" ! ;)

Last edited:
This does not remove the facts of my previous post, about the issues I had with my H after 7/23/16 and 9/1/913/ updates, and the facts that I / we should not be having them to begin with:
But I do have to say that Yuneec Customer Service does 'Rock" and go above and beyond care!
I did so intensive research, and made a few phone calls to the right people and came up with the phone numbers of two of the highest ranking USA Administrative Officials.
Not only did they respond quickly to my voicemail I left, they spent each a half hour on the phone with me engaged in a in-debt discussion of my issues and my line of commercial usages! They were not spinning the BS and playing the "taught" smooth it over CS rap with me, but genuine concern and questions.
They are concerned about the issues we have, and are doing everything they can here in the USA to fix these issues and more! But not surprisingly, once the units hit US soil, they have basically been on their own to solve and make solutions to the issues!, My Hat's Off to them for that!;)
Good news is I will be getting a brand new H, and maybe even a Pro addition, that will be had inspected and tested before shipping to assure all items and modes and distances work!
I am hoping this turns out to be a trouble free unit, and if so, My faith will be restored, and my respect for the Yuneec management of Yuneec-USA has already been to the highest levels !
Thank you Yuneec-USA ! For your concerns, but please get these "bugs" and "issues" resolve quickly for all of my friends on this and other forums, and all the Yuneec customers "World Wide" ! ;)
Kudos on your diligence to reach the right people. This is very good news to know that yes Yuneec is concerned and willing to step up to the plate to address issues. It will certainly keep them in the game as more and more drones are coming to the market and more and more folks use in a commercial application. Again -- thanks for getting their attention - you've contributed to keeping Yuneec on track as an awesome platform.

Kudos on your diligence to reach the right people. This is very good news to know that yes Yuneec is concerned and willing to step up to the plate to address issues. It will certainly keep them in the game as more and more drones are coming to the market and more and more folks use in a commercial application. Again -- thanks for getting their attention - you've contributed to keeping Yuneec on track as an awesome platform.

This is wonderful news. Here in the UK we have good service and response from Yuneec UK. I know that often they are fighting to get common sense out of Yuneec China.

If Yuneec want to be taken seriously and not just be an electric skateboard/toy manufacturer they must grow up. It is no good having aspirations to make two person full size electric aircraft when they cannot get the H right. If the only reason the H is called a Pro is for marketing reasons and not to produce really good product they will fall by the wayside.

Perhaps a combination of sensible senior management from USA and UK ( Germany - Europe seems to be under the total CS BS of China) can help mould Yuneec Electric Aviation into the company it aspires to be.

Kudos to you DC for writing chapter 2. Lots of people ***** but when their problem is resolved they say nothing about it. If Yuneec is stepping up for you , they deserve to be knowledge. Standing by for chapter 3.

Reactions: DroneClone
Thanks for posting about this other side of the coin, your most recent experiences with them is what I've been fortunate to have experienced the whole time I've dealt with them. Three solid machines, no issues with any firmware updates, and reliable customer support and service. This does not in any way apply to you DC but when I read some of the comments and try to arrive at what might be the cause of their problems and complaints it often seems to lead back to end user issues and not the product itself. Hopefully we all strive for perfection and hopefully we all recognize it's impossible to attain since only those who do nothing make no mistakes.

Good news is I will be getting a brand new H, and maybe even a Pro addition, that will be inspected and tested before shipping to assure all items and modes and distances work!

that's great news! -- But not surprisingly, once the units hit US soil, they have basically been on their own to solve and make solutions to the issues!, My Hat's Off to them for that!;) -- that's what i said the other day I do not think they were getting much support from HQ just rules! Hope your in the Air soon --

DC I hope this new bird is trouble free for you. My Pro has not given me any problems to date so I'm hopeful all is good. I have yet to do any firmware updates.

:) Glad to hear about your persistence and the resolution, and about Yuneec responding. This begins to foster a sense of loyalty to the manufacturer for a long term relation, rather then just flipping to other manufactures when issues occur.

SUI Juris. Record in Truth.
You have been the most proactive respondant on the Yuneec Forum.
Impartial and with knowledge used. Paladin Knights worked with light to solve mankinds ignorance and are the conduits for progress.
i honour you. 20160907_155727.jpg

Impartial and with knowledge used. Paladin Knights worked with light to solve mankinds ignorance and are the conduits for progress.
i honour you. View attachment 3314
Templars of Tor will be specialized in archery.
Paladins of Tor will be specialized in the spear and lance.

Templars of Volai will be specialized in blunt weaponry.
Paladins of Volai will be specialized in Long Swords and Battle Mauls.

Templars of Jhalla will be specialized in hand to hand martial arts.
Paladins of Jhalla will be specialized in the lance and the Jhallan Volrath.

Templars of Guere will have generalized knowledge of large numbers of weaponry.
Paladins of Guere will chose one weapon and learn it well.

Templars of Matrim will have extreme specialized skill in one particular weapon of their choosing. In the temples when on guard duty they will always carry a long handled scythe in addition to their chosen weapon.
Paladins of Matrim will further this specialty usually selecting one additional weapon to specialize in.

Templars of Viedre will have specialized skills in rapiers and longswords.
Paladins of Viedre will specialize in two handed swords.

Templars of Foret (Druid Warriors) will have specialized skills in living weaponry including clubs, wooden or thorn maces, whips, slings and staves.
Paladins (Paragon Druids) of Foret will specialize in the Shepherds Crook.

i honour you. View attachment 3314
Sui Juris is a Process to access the Public Record and force the facts of your abuse to be heard. Learn to write your own motions and court documents, and confront any level of government with which you have come into conflict. Learn to demand your Constitutionally protected Inherent Rights in any legal situation, as well as confront unlawful government policies. Learn how to force public servants into accountability.

Last edited:
Wow just last week you were all over YUNEEC telling us how unhappy you are and now this?.............Really?. I am confused DC

I said, my feelings have not changed, but I will get my investment from them at any means, I can't just throw $1500 in the trash ! I am dissatisfied with my H and I will also give them a chance to correct it! Wouldn't you? Does not mean it's going to solve the issues necessarily, but if it does, good! If not, then it still sucks !;)

I said, my feelings have not changed, but I will get my investment from them at any means, I can't just throw $1500 in the trash ! I am dissatisfied with my H and I will also give them a chance to correct it! Wouldn't you? Does not mean it's going to solve the issues necessarily, but if it does, good! If not, then it still sucks !;)
DC, I really hope YUNEEC will take care of you, from what I have seen and read, you have added so much to this community in a positive way. I wish you the best of luck.

I have to confess, I am getting out ! as soon as I can sell my TH pro. I have enjoyed the TH pro but with all respect I have and will always be a DJI fan.

YUNEEC is still evolving and perhaps one day they will have the drone to have,..... As DJI has done with the MAVIC. DO I need to say anymore.......

Good Luck to you all, It has been a pleasure being part of this community.

PS........ I am selling my TH pro (EXCELLENT CONDITION) with 4 batteries for $1750.00 ......WOW WHAT A DEAL......FIRST COME FISRT SERVED.........

Last edited:
DC, I really hope YUNEEC can take care of you, I have seen that you have put so much into this community in a positive way. DC I wish you the best of luck.

I have to confess, I am getting out ! as soon as I can sell my TH pro. I have enjoyed the TH pro but with all respect I have and will always be a DJI fan.

YUNEEC is still evolving and perhaps one day they will have the drone to have,..... As DJI has done with the MAVIC. DO I need to say anymore.......

Good Luck to you all, It has been a pleasure being part of this community.

PS........ I am selling my TH pro (EXCELLENT CONDITION) with 4 batteries for $1750.00 ......WOW WHAT A DEAL......FIRST COME FISRT SERVED.........
Skyrider, I still am a fan of my DJI platforms also! I am sorry to see you leave us, as I always enjoyed to posts and help on here! What's your screen name as to keep in touch with you if you visit the PhantomPilots forum ! Best of wishes to you my friend !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval