Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec are you listening

Reaction score
Now that I have had a couple of weeks to fly my H there are a few things I hope Yuneec will quickly address.

1) When you turn sound on in video record it STAYS on. I am always forgetting to turn it back on.
2) Be able to record user selectable data directly on videos.
3) Able to strobe the front and rear motor LEDs. Easier to see, and really desireable when flying at dusk or night time.
4) Come up with an app we can use on the ST-16 to display map data with telemetry data.
5) be able to use the USB on the camera to get to the files on the SD card.
6) User adjustable RTH height. Where I am there are 70 foot to 100 foot trees, 30 foot RTH is way too low.
7) I want to see a video of just what the H will do if the control signal from the ST-16 is lost.
8) User selectable low battery warning levels.
9) Battery charger that will charge/discharge to a storage voltage. Should have been included from the start.

Please feel free to add your ideas.
Who knows maybe they will listen.

I think the one for me that needs to be a priority is the RTH adjustable height. I like to film in my neighborhood and all of our houses eclipse 30ft. **** 30ft is just too low period unless your planning on filming just over water or in the middle of a desert. This should be a simple fix.

YOU FORGOT CIRCLE OF DEATH MUST BE REMOVED. Its simply not safe for both the Drone and bystanders.

Reactions: DroneClone
Now that I have had a couple of weeks to fly my H there are a few things I hope Yuneec will quickly address.

1) When you turn sound on in video record it STAYS on. I am always forgetting to turn it back on.
3) Able to strobe the front and rear motor LEDs. Easier to see, and really desireable when flying at dusk or night time.
4) Come up with an app we can use on the ST-16 to display map data with telemetry data.
6) User adjustable RTH height. Where I am there are 70 foot to 100 foot trees, 30 foot RTH is way too low.
7) I want to see a video of just what the H will do if the control signal from the ST-16 is lost.
9) Battery charger that will charge/discharge to a storage voltage. Should have been included from the start.
10) Have audible voice warnings for GPS loss, camera picture snap successful, distance/height limits reached, safe to take off perimeters reached and home point established before Take Off
11) Personal e-mails to Registered Users of new firmware updates to H, Camera, ST16 and GUI, SO WE KNOW !
Who knows maybe they will listen.

Last edited:
hi
#9 for all Yuneec products would be great , i thing Yuneec supplies the one step chargers because they are for beginners cheap to make and most people buying a new Q or H just don't have the knowledge about LIPO'S batteries , just press one button , done even though it takes over an hour to charge one battery .
fly safe

10) Have audible voice warnings for GPS loss, camera picture snap successful, distance/height limits reached, safe to take off perimeters reached and home point established before Take Off
11) Personal e-mails to Registered Users of new firmware updates to H, Camera, ST16 and GUI, SO WE KNOW !
Who knows maybe they will listen., post: 17032, member: 1249"][/QUOTE]

Support for extFat on st16 please. I was puzzled, why I could not mount my card on the controler. Surely android 4.4 should be able to support it

Added line 12: Automated flight missions by map software like Google maps. Ability to make waypoints before flight as you can with e.g. Ardupilot Mission planner. Automated mission is usefull for aerial mapping and orthophoto missions and other "industry" applications.

12) Automated flight missions by map software like Google maps. Ability to make waypoints before flight as you can with e.g. Ardupilot Mission planner. Automated mission is usefull for aerial mapping and orthophoto missions and other "industry" applications.
Who knows maybe they will listen.,

Can I add a #13? What bugs me the most is the sd card being on the camera itself. Its always a 2 handed operation . I'll give that one to DJI getting the sd card in and out was easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval