Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Cameras Parts List

Are all the parts available, or are some authorised service centres only?
If you look hard enough they should all be available. Some will be listed as a service part, but most of these parts can be replaced by the user. I will say some parts are much harder to find now, so if you do find one, it may cost more due to supply not keeping up with demand. Your main issue will be if you have a defective gimbal board. That is something that is not user repairable because it requires special software for calibration. But anything that contains plastic or even wiring can probably be repaired by the user.

If you look hard enough they should all be available. Some will be listed as a service part, but most of these parts can be replaced by the user. I will say some parts are much harder to find now, so if you do find one, it may cost more due to supply not keeping up with demand. Your main issue will be if you have a defective gimbal board. That is something that is not user repairable because it requires special software for calibration. But anything that contains plastic or even wiring can probably be repaired by the user.
Yes I've read about the Gimbal board. Saw it new for $65I suspect they plug the camera into a jig, then add the firmware and calibration for it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech