Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com now a hazardous web site?

The site just came back up, however, the FW updates are reverted to previous versions, 1.22 for the H. On the phone now with Yuneec, they are checking.
I wonder if someone restored a backup of the site to try to fix the issues and inadvertently wiped out the new firmware. :oops:

they best fix that site. Just right now a pre-sale customer asked me the url to a couple of specific products so they can read the manuals themselves from the source. I am not going to tell them the site is broken, but time is running out.

The USA Yuneec site is up, been up for hours. Someone said it is not accessible from another country. Not sure about that.

they best fix that site. Just right now a pre-sale customer asked me the url to a couple of specific products so they can read the manuals themselves from the source. I am not going to tell them the site is broken, but time is running out.

Hmm... using this???
Yuneec - Yuneec

No I just hit the domain_name.com when going to a site.
I almost always type the site in. yuneec.com was not working.

If it doesn't magically work or default to any extra required gibblegobble (such as .../en_US/home.html in your link), then the site's broken as far as I'm concerned. Glad it is fixed now.

No I just hit the domain_name.com when going to a site.
I almost always type the site in. yuneec.com was not working.

If it doesn't magically work or default to any extra required gibblegobble (such as .../en_US/home.html in your link), then the site's broken as far as I'm concerned. Glad it is fixed now.

Yes, for USA customers. Also, go ahead and type in Yuneec.com. When it connects look again at what you typed in. They change it.

Ditto. It was accessible yesterday, but not today.

Maybe the site is load-balanced across multiple physical servers, and not all servers have the correct SSL certificate?

I believe they have fixed it so that only USA customers can access the USA web site.

Holy Moly...working fine here.

Who else is able to connect???

Not workin' for me here in Oklahoma. Darn ... and I was gonna do the latest update, but now I hear there's problems with the Sept 13 update also. I never did do the Sept. 1 update was waiting to see what was what ... now I hear telemetry/distance loss with the Sept. 13 update ... looks like more waiting ... oh well ... my H still flies great with the original FW but I'd sure like to get them new features ... darn !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval