Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
I have Noticed all the requests here on Yuneec Pilots Forum regarding the Yuneec Downloads page being offline. and I've also received many emails asking the same thing, "when will Yuneec's Downloads page be back online"?
This afternoon I received a call from my Yuneec Contact, and I asked the same question, and was told that they are working on it. I offered to ad a page to Yuneec Skins website for the Downloads, and make them available for Free, if it will Help, they told me that they Hoped to have the Downloads page back up within the next few days, and if not they would make them available to me for distribution once again. So Hopefully by the end of this week, one way or the other, the Downloads will be available again.
So hang in there.....;)
I will update this thread as soon as I have more Information.

I have several stored on my system and will work with you to fill in any gaps or missing files.

They need a better web designer on their team. While the full browser navigates correctly for the most part, the mobile version of the pages are atrocious and are virtually unusable.

I have Noticed all the requests here on Yuneec Pilots Forum regarding the Yuneec Downloads page being offline. and I've also received many emails asking the same thing, "when will Yuneec's Downloads page be back online"?
This afternoon I received a call from my Yuneec Contact, and I asked the same question, and was told that they are working on it. I offered to ad a page to Yuneec Skins website for the Downloads, and make them available for Free, if it will Help, they told me that they Hoped to have the Downloads page back up within the next few days, and if not they would make them available to me for distribution once again. So Hopefully by the end of this week, one way or the other, the Downloads will be available again.
So hang in there.....;)
?

I have created a "Yuneec Downloads" Folder in my Dropbox with most of the Downloads, if anyone has any missing Updates or Info let me know, and we'll add it to the Correct Folder.
Hopefully you can find what your looking for, if not request it and I'll do my Best to find it.
Here's the Link: "Yuneec Downloads"

Last edited:
So hang in there.....;)
You're very much appreciated. Thank you

Yuneec Downloads
Please Note: This is a "Work in Progress" and will be continually improved as missing Files are located, or donated, it is completely Free, and Clean, and is for your Convenience. If you cannot find the Firmware, Manuals, or Information you need, or you have any Updates, Manuals, or Information that maybe missing, or should be included please email me: [email protected]. If you see a mistake please let me know, as this was a lot of work to fill the void....Thanks to all who Helped!
PLEASE KNOW EXACTLY WHICH UPDATES YOU NEED - INSTALLING THE WRONG UPDATE COULD DISABLE YOUR DEVICE OR CAUSE A CRASH - IF YOUR NOT SURE ASK = SOMEONE HERE ON THE FORUM WILL HELP

Sent a link to my collection of hard-to.find older FW like those for Blade 350QX (pre-Q500, software from Yuneec).

br HE
Thank you for sharing your Firmware/Info Files, I have added them to the Yuneec Downloads files....;)

Reactions: Andrew Grant
Happy to say, that we have a Good Majority of the Yuneec Downloads available now.
Thanks to everyone that Contributed:
  1. Steve Carr

2. WTFDproject

3. DoomMeister

4. h-elsner

Hope I didn't forget anyone......;)

Message me if anyone has more to add,

I spoke with my Yuneec Contact today regarding the Yuneec Downloads & Firmware Updates, we have compiled, and they were Happy to see that we have about 98% of them available on Yuneec Skins Downloads page, they want to Support this effort, and have offered to make available any that may be missing, and asked that I compile a list of any we may be missing. Yuneec USA hopes to have the "Yuneec Downloads" page up and running again within the next 30-45 days.
So if anyone has any spare time to Help me put together a list of any Firmware, or Manuals, etc. that may be missing, please Post any Requests in this thread.
I have spent to much time setting up the Yuneec Skins Downloads page, and would be Grateful for any Help!
Thank you....;)

I spoke with my Yuneec Contact today regarding the Yuneec Downloads & Firmware Updates, we have compiled, and they were Happy to see that we have about 98% of them available on Yuneec Skins Downloads page, they want to Support this effort, and have offered to make available any that may be missing, and asked that I compile a list of any we may be missing. Yuneec USA hopes to have the "Yuneec Downloads" page up and running again within the next 30-45 days.
So if anyone has any spare time to Help me put together a list of any Firmware, or Manuals, etc. that may be missing, please Post any Requests in this thread.
I have spent to much time setting up the Yuneec Skins Downloads page, and would be Grateful for any Help!
Thank you....;)
All firmware versions for Mantis Q and G I am quite certain we can do SD card updates on them also.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval