Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Flight Sim (UAV Pilot) NEW

Thanks for the info, hopefully it will make it to the states. I've signed up for Yuneec's newsletters a month ago after I got my 4K but haven't received one yet. Wonder if other members have gotten a newsletter?

Thanks for the info, hopefully it will make it to the states. I've signed up for Yuneec's newsletters a month ago after I got my 4K but haven't received one yet. Wonder if other members have gotten a newsletter?

Nope no newsletter for me either.

I'm new here and I know this thread is old however the software is on Yuneec's web however I encountered a lot of problems loading it onto my computer. It took a trip to the Ontario, Calif. office of Yuneec to solve the problem. If you load it and have a firewall and virus protection, it will download the software but when you install from the zip file, it will purposely corrupt the .exe file. Yuneec deactivated my firewall and virus protection and it loaded and installed. The problem I'm now having is when I use the software about 3 minutes into a flight, the software abruptly closes. Anyone had this problem?

thanks in advance

Still an old thread but I just bought the UAV Pilot SIM and I am not sure which UAV windows app to download. Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval