Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Mantis Pilot app

Reaction score
Hi guys, just purchased the Mantis G, can't find the Pilot Andriod app anywhere. Any help would be appreciated

Looks like Yuneec has taken another misstep and let their license with Google PlayStore lapse for the Yuneec Pilot app for Android. Just finished checking via Chrome browser and the PlayStore app on my Fire tablet and it is missing on PlayStore. I did find the latest version of the app on apkpure site Yuneec Pilot for Android - APK Download.

Looks like Yuneec Pilot is back on Google Play Store. It is still the latest version for Android v2.0.4 released 2019-11-18.

Looks like Yuneec Pilot is back on Google Play Store. It is still the latest version for Android v2.0.4 released 2019-11-18.
Thanx for your help

Looks like they have removed it again from the play store as of 12/18/19. Going to try the apk install mentioned above

My pleasure folks! I wish I knew what was going on with Yuneec and Google. The Android version of the Breeze Cam app was dropped from the Play Store earlier this year.

Quite honestly if you have a compatible iOS device it would be better to use it anyway as that version is more feature rich than the Android version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis